Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I'm Sick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well today was my Senior Breakfast and it was fun.....emotional and the whole thing..... going to the lake afterwards was fun too....i got soaked from rain and super soakers but it was all good. As we were leaving I noticed that I didn't feel good all of a sudden and I got the urge to pee really bad but I couldn't. Well the urge went away but I started hurting really bad and everything. I went to work afterschool and when I got there it got so much worse. I went into the bathroom and found out I was bleeding when I pee'd so I told my assistant manager and he told me to go home and go to the doctor. My mom met me at the hospital and I went to the ER needless to say I had to do a urine test and after waiting almost an hour the doctor came in and told me I had a really really bad UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) which explined the horrible pain and the bleeding. I'm on medication for it and I'm misrable but hopefully it'll get better.

Cali, you may want to go get checked out.....mine just started today and it was really bad...
Well I believe thatwas alittle bit for me to read, but I hope you feel better.
haha sorry about that....thankx
hope ya feel better
hope you get to feeling better DT
Sounds painful...ouch.
Wow, didn't you have any symptoms before today???

Oh, drink plenty of water and of course Cranberry juice if you can stand it, and take All of your antibiotics!!!.... and hope you feel better soon!
Batpuff Wrote:Well I believe thatwas alittle bit for me to read, but I hope you feel better.

yep
I hope you feel better soon DT.
Cranberry juice is a must.....my daughter has had this in the past and now drinks cranberry juice daily to help prevent uti's

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
get better soon :-)
Yeah I went to the doc for mine on Tuesday. I had some kind of -itis something. I dunno what she said, it's caused by the e. coli virus. So I'm on Bactrium DS and Peridium. I understand your pain DT, but I think yours may be a lil worse than mine - and I KNOW how miserable I've been. Hope you get to feeling better. Mine just started all of a sudden too last wednesday. I was at work and *BAM*. So yeah. It sucks.