Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Alabama 21 - (5) LSU 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a game
Alabama scores a late TD with around minute left to win the game
Clearly the 2 best teams in the nation .
Jesus.....
These two should be playing for the national title again.

Its clear to see these two are absoloutly the two best teams in the nation.
I don't think a team with 2 losses can get into the National Championship game in which LSU has 2 losses.....Looks like Bama will be playing either Oregon, Notre Dame or Florida (if those remain undefeated at season's end)
Rmftr
LSU dominated this game until the last 2min, when they had to let Bama score and win,because a 1 loss SEC team wasnt going to be in the title game this yr, u could tell LSU changed there defense the series Bama took the lead, then on offense they didnt couldnt( or should i say didnt )block a cold, i picked LSU 17-13 and would have been off by one if it wasnt for the cheaters(lol) and said Bama has to win..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:These two should be playing for the national title again.

Its clear to see these two are absoloutly the two best teams in the nation.

LSU ain't a top 2 game... They couldn't take care of Florida so no way in hell...

College Football is easy, if u wanna be called the best then win... LSU has 2 "L's"

Thank god the BCS has people that know what they're doing...
Dang! I was hoping for an LSU win!
Great game between two very good teams.
Strikeout King Wrote:I don't think a team with 2 losses can get into the National Championship game in which LSU has 2 losses.....Looks like Bama will be playing either Oregon, Notre Dame or Florida (if those remain undefeated at season's end)

You all do realize the year we beat LSU, they won the national championship right?

BTW, they had 2 losses that year.
ekff Wrote:LSU ain't a top 2 game... They couldn't take care of Florida so no way in hell...

College Football is easy, if u wanna be called the best then win... LSU has 2 "L's"

Thank god the BCS has people that know what they're doing...

Cup cake
Notre Dame is a top 5 BCS team and they would be middle of the road SEC. I don't put much stock in the BCS.
The BCS is just in place to keep non SEC teams in bowl games.
If not, the bowl games would all feature the top 7 or 8 teams in bowl games.
E's Army Wrote:Notre Dame is a top 5 BCS team and they would be middle of the road SEC. I don't put much stock in the BCS.
Not gonna disagree with you here. They would be 4th or maybe even 5th in the SEC, but the one thing the BCS people love is a Notre Dame team with a good record, because Notre Dame= Lots and lots of $...a 10-2 Notre Dame team will get a BCS bid over a 10-2 Mississippi State team (using them as an example) because they travel well, they have a huge fanbase and they generate a ton of money..But I agree with you.
E's Army Wrote:Notre Dame is a top 5 BCS team and they would be middle of the road SEC. I don't put much stock in the BCS.

Best post I've read anywhere tonight.