Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Samford at Kentucky 11/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats next game after the bye week

Samford (5-3) - Play Wofford later today

Kentucky (1-9)

I will be shocked if Kentucky wins this game
Better and should win this one. I'd leave Towles at QB and move whitlow to wr. Might as well start playing for the future.
UK could deff lose this game but this game is one of the few games where we come into it with more talent but we all know what happen last time we went into the game as the favorite.

I'm going to say

UK-45
Samford-23

However, better question. Which will have a higher total?

points scored?

or
attendance?
I honestly can't see UK losing this game, but I also don't believe the outcome changes the fact that Joker announces his resignation afterwards!
If it rains they won't sell enough hot dogs to pay the electric bill. It can't help your recruiting when ESPN pans the empty stands.
Samford 4
UK 2
What AM station will this game be aired on?
UK's last chance to win a game.
Strikeout King Wrote:Cats next game after the bye week

Samford (5-3) - Play Wofford later today

Kentucky (1-9)

I will be shocked if Kentucky wins this game

I hope that you're joking because there is no possible way that Kentucky should lose to an FCS school! This will obviously be the easiest game of the season for UK and I think that they need this game to get away from all the negativity surrounding the program from the horrible and unexcusable losses that they have had this season. They should easily be able to score more in this one than what they did in the Kent State game.

Kentucky - 56

Samford - 6
UK will win, but I hope they will hire a decent coach!
I hope Cats win Joker's final home game.
OffTheHook Wrote:What AM station will this game be aired on?

No AM radio for this game, just smoke signals Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Samford 4
UK 2

This is ridiculous! There is NO WAY that Samford gives up that many points!:thatsfunn
^
Its because they will shoot thereselves in the foot though. Not because UK done it themselves.
Im predicting a snap goes over the head of the punter and the ball gets batted around 40 yards for a safety, because UK wont hold them that close to there own endzone.
I'll take Samford by four touchdowns.

Samford 42

Kentucky 14