Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vanderbilt 40 - Kentucky 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you Vandy for putting the smackdown on Joker's career at UK
Worst loss to Vanderbilt in 96 years ................45-0 in 1916; Vandy outscored UK 78-8 past two seasons
Im just glad I didn't use a sick day to go watch this game.
Only sick people were their watching this game today, most of them were Vandy fans. From the pictures, looked like maybe 10000 if that many.
I hate it for Joker but he has lost the fan base. Make the change now.

I've never seen that many drops in one game.
^ It was the Defense that gave up the 45 points. Three TD's over 30 yards, you deserve to lose your fan base with that!
Joker resigns this week coming up. There seriously may be no more than 10,000 people at the Samford game. The fan base is gone, but I agree with SD ^ the way the team is playing, you'll lose the fan base. This team isnt even competing anymore. It's sad.
^ MVP, you hit it spot on, this team is not competing. When a team no longer competes, you can look no further than its leadership.
I was one of the few coming into the season that thought Joker needed to be our coach and could win more than 3 games with Joker but this has got to be the last straw. Two years in a row, letting Vandy run down your throat and just getting dominated from the line of scrimmage. The last several years Vandy and UK has always been closer to the bottom of the SEC battling for the 4th place in the East but not anymore Vandy is head and shoulders above UK now.
I think Stardust should send his resume to Mitch. He'd be better than what we got
Strikeout King Wrote:I think Stardust should send his resume to Mitch. He'd be better than what we got

Well Mitch was dumb enough to put Joker, who was no where near being ready for this job, into the head coaching job. He's probably dumb enough to do it Confusednicker:
I have always supported joker but at this point he has lost the fanbase, I think he resigns in the next eight days
^ PT, you have been one of the most ardent supporters on this site of JP, and I commend you for that. But certainly hope that you believe that if Joker lost the fanbase, it was justified. A coach will go through controversy and all too often, the fans are way too critical. But when a team goes out like they have for much of this season, and foremost today, this team has quit on him as well. It's happened to good coaches in the past and will happen again, but this is a prime example of team no longer believing in their leader based on the effort they put on the field.
Hire someone that can freaking recruit in other states besides just Tennessee and Georgia those are Jokers favorite places to go recruit its like no other state exist to him when it comes to recruiting
Attendance was announced on Larry Glover at roughly 19,000, UK announced attendance at 44,902 at the game...anyone can clearly see UK grossly exaggerated on that number.

On the pre-game show today Mitch thanked the "real" fans for attending the game.
Vandy's first SEC shutout since 1968. I don't know if UT can save Joker this year.
Mitch needs to become a real fan and hire a coach.
It's over. When it gets to this point a change has to be made. I wouldn't even wait. Do it now.

I still say keep Towles at QB and make Whitlow a WR. Start building for next year.
Joker will not resign, if he does he leaves too much money on the table. He will wait to be replaced so he can collect the rest of his contract.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I have always supported joker but at this point he has lost the fanbase, I think he resigns in the next eight days

Joker will not resign he would lose over $1 million bucks if he did. I wish he would resign though.
^Hell......PAY him to resign!!!!
I hope UK is smart enough to hire a coach that runs a system that can be successful at UK. A strong passing game is a must, but the Offensive system that Joker was using has proved to great for getting QB's hurt. When he was OC for Brooks it was Hartline getting killed then it was Newton then Max Smith this year and last, then Pat Towles. SEC is loaded with future NFL defensive ends and 3-4 outside linebackers. I think a maximum protection based system is a must. UK hasn't had a decent TE since Tamme. I look for them to hire a "spread" system coach which I think will suck.
OffTheHook Wrote:^Hell......PAY him to resign!!!!

Mitch Barnhart - "hey Cal, can I borrow the money to buy out Joker???"

Cal - "NO!!!!"
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I have always supported joker but at this point he has lost the fanbase, I think he resigns in the next eight days

FBALL Wrote:I hate it for Joker but he has lost the fan base. Make the change now.

I've never seen that many drops in one game.

FBALL Wrote:It's over. When it gets to this point a change has to be made. I wouldn't even wait. Do it now.

I still say keep Towles at QB and make Whitlow a WR. Start building for next year.

:Clap:

Finally! You should have agreed with me 3 years ago.
I haven't got to see UK play this year. Is it lack of talent? Has team quit on Joker? I didn't expect UK to win 2 games at the most. From the looks of the scores, things look really bad.
UK has some talent, but they have quit on Joker and they look like to me they are not prepared for the games. Whoever becomes the next coach has to be able to think outside of the box. Look at Snyder at Kansas St. he has figured out how to recruit and compete with the BIG BOYS in the BIG 12. Like to see Jets fire Rex, then UK hire him and his brother to turn around this mess.