Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian @ Somerset 11/9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset won the 1st time 12-9, should be another nailbitter..
Somerset has made a lot of adjustments and improved play calling since the last meeting...I still think Somerset takes it.
Somerset with the 'W'
Somerset to physical for LCA. Their offense is coming around also. Bunnies by 14.
LCA
Aug 17, 12 Christian Academy-Louisville home 13 - 12 (W) Click
Aug 25, 12 Corbin away 21 - 14 (W) Click Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic
Aug 31, 12 Harlan away 28 - 25 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy, OH home 7 - 21 (L) Click
Sep 14, 12 Hazard home 27 - 20 (W) Click
Sep 21, 12 Frankfort away 14 - 43 (L) Click
Oct 5, 12 Middlesboro home 42 - 14 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Somerset away 9 - 12 (L) Click
Oct 19, 12 Danville away 21 - 38 (L) Click
Oct 26, 12 Green County home 6 - 12 (L) Click
Nov 2, 12 Leslie County away 34 - 26 (W) no

Somerset
Aug 17, 12 East Jessamine at West Jessamine 20 - 6 (W) Click VisitNich.com Bowl
Aug 24, 12 Southwestern home 48 - 2 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Hazard home 17 - 9 (W) Click
Sep 14, 12 Breathitt County home 13 - 24 (L) Click
Sep 21, 12 Glasgow away 20 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 Whitley County home 7 - 14 (L) Click
Oct 5, 12 Danville away 24 - 7 (W) no
Oct 12, 12 Lexington Christian home 12 - 9 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Middlesboro away 26 - 18 (W) Click
Oct 26, 12 Perry County Central home 28 - 20 (W) no
Nov 2, 12 Shelby Valley home 49 - 6 (W) no
Somerset by 14
Def. back to early self. Off. is getting better, last time LCA loaded box with 9-11 players and blitzed every play. When Hatcher went into game he made them pay. They will not be able to do load box and blitz every play, this time around. Somerset by at least 2 td's.
Somerset
Somerset has made a couple of other subtle changes on offense since that game, hopefully they pay off with a win this Friday!
Somerset by at least 4 td's
LCA 28 Somerset 21 Confusednicker:
I like Somerset 35-17
Somerset takes state...
I spoke with one of the referees from the LCA Leslie game and they thought that LCA QB received a concussion during the game. Any word if he is ok and/or if he will play?
Shondue Wrote:I spoke with one of the referees from the LCA Leslie game and they thought that LCA QB received a concussion during the game. Any word if he is ok and/or if he will play?

He did have a concussion in the Leslie game. People from LCA don't think he will play. We will have to waite and see, I'll try to find out more on this Subject.
If I was with LCA, I'd be saying "he is out" also!
Dumpster Diving Wrote:If I was with LCA, I'd be saying "he is out" also!

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BUT people in Leslie Co. are also saying he want play. We'll see. Really don't matter they got 17 back this week and he has played a lot of QB the last couple years for them.
Cellking are you a spy for somerset.LCA is setting you up :lmao: hazard lover Confusederved:by the:policeman:policeman:policemanConfusedmoke:GO LCA
LCA by 6
LCA by 10
LCA comes to Somerset 2-4 over last 6 games 1-3 over last 4 games. Don't think they will beat Bunnies at Briar Patch.
Somerset 21

Lexington Christian 8
Somerset by 14
The Briar Jumpers are looking the best they have all season and ready to make a run for the State Championship!! Once the whistle blows and the ball is in the air, Lexington Christian is gonna think that they're playing a completely different team!

Somerset - 35

Lexington Christian - 14