Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4 men arrested for stealing Romney signs while driving sheet metal union truck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are four candidates for Obama presidential pardons in January before he leaves office. Obama's union buddies in Ohio are getting desperate. They are not used to seeing so many Republican campaign signs around the west end of Cleveland.

[INDENT]
Quote:4 men arrested in Perrysburg for stealing Romney signs while driving sheet metal union truck

PERRYSBURG -- Perrysburg police arrested four Toledo area men early Friday morning on charges of stealing Mitt Romney campaign signs in Wood and Lucas counties in Northwest Ohio.

The signs were found in a pickup truck owned by Sheet Metal Workers International, Union Local 33 in Parma, according to the police report.

Many of the signs -- some measuring as large as 4 feet by 8 feet -- were believed to have been put up by members of Northwest Ohio Conservative Coalition, said John McAvoy, the group's president.

Perrysburg police reported that at 1 a.m., four men – Corey Beaubian, 37, Sean Bresler, 33; and John Russell, 39, all of Toledo; and Christopher Monaghan, 41, of Rossford -- were arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. Police also said the Ford F-150 pickup truck also contained tools such as drills that could have been used to take the large signs down.

The signs were reportedly removed from private property and business locations in Lucas and Wood Counties.
[/INDENT]
There's you a page full of links about people stealing Obama signs. :biggrin:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8
TheRealVille Wrote:There's you a page full of links about people stealing Obama signs. :biggrin:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8
So, you have no comment on your union brothers using a union truck to steal for Obama? It sounds like a candidate for a Dumb Criminals episode to me.

BTW, the Google search results that you posted in your response included hits for "Obama supporters stealing campaign signs." Your response was in keeping with your tradition of weak responses. Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So, you have no comment on your union brothers using a union truck to steal for Obama? It sounds like a candidate for a Dumb Criminals episode to me.

BTW, the Google search results that you posted in your response included hits for "Obama supporters stealing campaign signs." Your response was in keeping with your tradition of weak responses. Confusednicker:
There is no good that can come out of either side's supporters, no matter what they do for a living, in stealing campaign signs. The google link was to show you that Romney's supporters also steal signs, but I guess you missed the point.
Hahaha, this is priceless.
who said he didnt get an edorsement from the unions? Big Grin
vundy33 Wrote:Hahaha, this is priceless.
I saw the "like" the same as you did Vundy. :hilarious: He giveth, and he taketh away.
Couldn't have been a union. Stealing would be way too much work for them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: Obama-sign-shot-up-via-KBLK-FB-page-102212.jpg]
Were there any arrests of Republicans made? Anybody can shoot up a sign and blame somebody else for political gain. The four union workers in Ohio were arrested and charged. I see lots of Obama supporters claiming that somebody is defacing their signs, etc., but I see very few arrests reported. This sort of thing seems pretty common among Obama's union supporters. At least nobody was injured in this case.
Hey Wildcat, you going to delete my post again? You do, I'll just repost.

You confuse me junior. Claim to be a Romney supporter, yet you're all over Obama's sack.
^ ahh yes it seems this conspiracy has gone to the local level! gimme a break
WideRight05 Wrote:Hey Wildcat, you going to delete my post again? You do, I'll just repost.

You confuse me junior. Claim to be a Romney supporter, yet you're all over Obama's sack.

Why yes !

First of all .

MODS CAN NOT DELETE POST,

Try Again,.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why yes !

First of all .

MODS CAN NOT DELETE POST,

Try Again,.

LOL, you're starting to type a bit like 4 Real there. Might want to check your grammar.
Geez..you sound like bob segar attacking the individuals grammar instead of what was said..
WideRight05 Wrote:LOL, you're starting to type a bit like 4 Real there. Might want to check your grammar.

I would change the subject to after i made myself look like an ass.

But then again you would be changing the subject on every thread you post in.
WideRight05 Wrote:Hey Wildcat, you going to delete my post again? You do, I'll just repost.

Like he said, we can't delete posts. He wouldn't anyway, this is the Internet, that's taking it a bit too seriously. Try harder.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would change the subject to after i made myself look like an ass.

But then again you would be changing the subject on every thread you post in.

LOL, change the subject? What "subject" is there to change on this? It's about union members being arrested for stealing signs. It does shock me that mods can't delete posts, but it is what it is.

You try to change the subject in every thread you post in...it is amusing, how little you know Junior.
WideRight05 Wrote:LOL, change the subject? What "subject" is there to change on this? It's about union members being arrested for stealing signs. It does shock me that mods can't delete posts, but it is what it is.

You try to change the subject in every thread you post in...it is amusing, how little you know Junior.

LOL!

Maybe it was first you saying i deleted your post.

Then changing it to grammar.

And now calling me Junior like Bobby.

I think your a couple years older than me, so im not for sure what that says about yourself.
WideRight05 Wrote:LOL, change the subject? What "subject" is there to change on this? It's about union members being arrested for stealing signs. It does shock me that mods can't delete posts, but it is what it is.

One college kid calling another young person junior? Confusednicker: I would bet money he is older than you.
TheRealVille Wrote:One college kid calling another young person junior? Confusednicker: I would bet money he is older than you.

And just how do you know my age, junior? Confusednicker:

I call him Junior because he knows the same amount as you, nothing.
TheRealVille Wrote:One college kid calling another young person junior? Confusednicker: I would bet money he is older than you.

Getting married Saturday!

To A REPUBLICAN!

Furthest to the right you can go Republican! She wont let me type out obama on her laptop!
Lol Wldcat.

Seems like WideRight enjoys riding Bob's nuts, hahahah.
vundy33 Wrote:Lol Wldcat.

Seems like WideRight enjoys riding Bob's nuts, hahahah.
Wideright likes riding a lot of nuts. :thatsfunn
Hahahaha...

Don't get too upset WR, we're only kidding.

[Image: tumblr_mc9gi1q6JY1rvzu9do1_1280.jpg]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Getting married Saturday!

To A REPUBLICAN!

Furthest to the right you can go Republican! She wont let me type out obama on her laptop!

Wow! Sounds like a heck of a catch. Some guys are just plain lucky. Congratulations.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Getting married Saturday!

To A REPUBLICAN!

Atta boy!

Congratulations Wildcat23! Best of luck.
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow! Sounds like a heck of a catch. Some guys are just plain lucky. Congratulations.

SKINNYPIG Wrote:Atta boy!

Congratulations Wildcat23! Best of luck.

Thanks Guys
Pages: 1 2