Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Warren v/s Ft.Campbell 11/9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this might be a better game than so think..
SW
Aug 18, 12 Warren East at Western Kentucky University 10 - 14 (L) Click Rafferty's Bowl
Aug 24, 12 Logan County home 36 - 0 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Allen County-Scottsville away 8 - 15 (L) Click
Sep 7, 12 Russellville home 20 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 14, 12 Edmonson County away 42 - 14 (W) Click
Sep 21, 12 Caverna away 42 - 6 (W) Click
Oct 4, 12 Monroe County home 0 - 41 (L) Click
Oct 12, 12 Hart County home 50 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Adair County away 42 - 23 (W) Click
Oct 26, 12 Todd County Central away 30 - 6 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Trigg County home 16 - 7 (W) no

FC
Aug 17, 12 Clarksville, TN away 26 - 20 (W) Click (double overtime)
Aug 24, 12 Russellville home 34 - 27 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Warren Central home 13 - 58 (L) Click
Sep 7, 12 Fort Knox away 65 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 14, 12 Christian County home 22 - 41 (L) Click
Sep 21, 12 Trigg County away 56 - 40 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 Paducah Tilghman home 43 - 14 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Webster County away 62 - 13 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Heath home 68 - 14 (W) Click
Oct 26, 12 Hopkinsville away 57 - 35 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Hart County home 57 - 8 (W) no
South Warren has played better than anyone thought they would, but Ft. Campbell should win by 2 td's.
FC should win at home x2. But they have had some odd outcomes this year, up and down. They seem to be up right now.
Gotta root for the boys of the real hero's in this one and at any time until or after they play PT. If you cant get behind our troops, who can you root for. I think they got too much discipline and too much talent. They will roll.
FC by 10
Fort Campbell 31

South Warren 28
No!!!!!!!! This one will not be any closer than most think. The boys from the fort have got talent, you know they got discipline and they are getting back into form. They almost have the talent level of PT, without the negative issues of penalties, fumbles, int's and such. Right now, if I were to rank my 3a state champ possibilities I would say 1) is Ft Campbell, 2) is Central and 3) is PT.
Being able to field a football team from homes where the mom or dad runs three miles each morning at 5:30 has to help.
mysonis55 Wrote:No!!!!!!!! This one will not be any closer than most think. The boys from the fort have got talent, you know they got discipline and they are getting back into form. They almost have the talent level of PT, without the negative issues of penalties, fumbles, int's and such. Right now, if I were to rank my 3a state champ possibilities I would say 1) is Ft Campbell, 2) is Central and 3) is PT.

:hilarious:
Fort campbell by 8
Just think how much pride those soldiers would feel if their boys make it to the big dance. Believe me, I personally know how depressing it can be to be away from your family in the big sand box. My oldest just came back 2 months ago, toting a chest full of medals and some issues that I hope he will some day be able to get over. The whole time he was there he was always wanting news on his brother's football season and his little neice. So no matter what you may think about your team, you have to root for these guys unless they are playing against your own. God bless the troops, home and abroad.