Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I'm surprised this isn't said already.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halo 3 was announced earlier today at the end of the Microsoft conference.

An announcement trailer was released, and you can download it from the XBL Marketplace for free (104 MB) or from Bungie's official site http://www.bungie.net, in two file sizes, 16 MB and 104 MB.

Good news, and they finally admitted it. I saw it coming.
is it exclusive to the 360 or will there be an original copy also???
I would say Halo will be an ongoing series....IMO
I'd say you are right.. BT..
The trailer to Halo 3 is unbelievably awesome! I can't wait to get it when it comes out!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:is it exclusive to the 360 or will there be an original copy also???

It is exclusive to the Xbox 360... for good reason.
I saw the trailer and it looks awesome, this could be the last one though, because at the end of the trailer it says, "Finish the Fight". The graphics are amazing, I can't wait.
It is the last one. It's a trilogy.

If you want to know ANYTHING about games, ask me. Smile
the last halo game NNNNNNOOOOOOO
The games looks awesome cant wait until it comes out
I think this will be the last Halo game !
It will be the last, but Bungie won't stop with Halo.
i love halo
Halo loves me.
lier it only loves me
xoxo
For some reason, I have a feeling something is going to happen at the end of Halo 3 that there will be an opening for a possible Halo 4. Maybe I am dreaming too much, but that is what I am hoping for. Besides playing the story mode, I can not wait to see the Multiplayer levels.
Bungie should just make a multiplayer only game of halo that is what likes to play with friends and everything anyways kind of like Quake did with III.
I realy don't like playing the storyline in halo. multiplayer is the best.
Or, you can ask me... i am also an avid gamer myself....
The trailer is GREAT
StillGoing Wrote:For some reason, I have a feeling something is going to happen at the end of Halo 3 that there will be an opening for a possible Halo 4. Maybe I am dreaming too much, but that is what I am hoping for. Besides playing the story mode, I can not wait to see the Multiplayer levels.

Umm..Halo is a trilogy..trilogy meaning three..

Maybe they will change their minds but I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last one for good..