Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nicholas County 35 South Floyd 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two evenly matched teams. It was a back and forth football game that came down to the wire. Nicholas County was able to keep South Floyd out of the endzone their last three possessions. Congratulation Nicholas County!
Congratulations, Nicholas County!
its sad to see westons career at south floyd over
Gonna be a blowout in Westwood next week. Fairview by As many a they want
raider36 Wrote:its sad to see westons career at south floyd over

Weston is from a football family and will certainly be missed. He is not the only one that will be as the entire sr. Class were a great group of young men. Proud of them and the way they conducted themselves this year. Weston was something to watch though when he looked to hit anyone instead of running out of bounds.
Weston's career numbers are phenominal. He will be sorely missed at South Floyd.
Hopkins is an AMAZING coach! Playoffs wins two straight years
weston little will be missed a lot you only see a player like this once in 10 years around here his numbers are historical with around 7600 career yards and either 99 or 100 touchdowns be around top 5 all time in state history if the coaches will send the stats in and dont forget about him in my opinion the best back in the mountains this year and one of the best to ever play around here.
Eagles2012 Wrote:Gonna be a blowout in Westwood next week. Fairview by As many a they want

Nickolas is a class act, I hate playing there, 8 out of ten games it rains! Not saying thats their fault! I heard that they will dress and warm-up at Raceland because of some classless comments after the last game! It is a shame how some schools bully another team even after a victory!
who bullied who?
If you were at the game, i think your opinion might be a little different. The game was getting out of hand, there were 6 personal fouls on Nicholas co in a span of about 3 minutes. They made Fairview warm up where there were no lights. But it's a he say she said type of deal. Nicholas co players were telling their coaches to get of field after game. If was just a bad situation. Hopefully that isn't the case come Friday.
Eagles2012 Wrote:If you were at the game, i think your opinion might be a little different. The game was getting out of hand, there were 6 personal fouls on Nicholas co in a span of about 3 minutes. They made Fairview warm up where there were no lights. But it's a he say she said type of deal. Nicholas co players were telling their coaches to get of field after game. If was just a bad situation. Hopefully that isn't the case come Friday.
Both teams has rules of each side of the fifty! Been there done that! They even wore their home jersey at away games before; Disrespect and uncalled for! Facts, can't argue them!
that's right Wrote:Both teams has rules of each side of the fifty! Been there done that! They even wore their home jersey at away games before; Disrespect and uncalled for! Facts, can't argue them!

When did that happen? Are you referring to Fairview?