Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Belfry 11/9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here we go again for the 2nd time this yr,should be about the same results as last time, just hope both teams are injury free..
yeah belfry just way to much for the dawgs.good luck to both teams and no injury's.
LC's a gritty team and actually made Belfry work for it moreso than anyone not named Ashland, JC, or Henry Clay.

I still say 48-14 Belfry but the Pirates may have to play their starters into the 4th
Belfry will win but I don't think it will be as bad as the 1st game. Lawrence has got some people back healthy this time around. This team was young from the get go this year but for most of the 2nd half of the season we had so many injuries that we were pretty much a JV team for a while.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:LC's a gritty team and actually made Belfry work for it moreso than anyone not named Ashland, JC, or Henry Clay.

I still say 48-14 Belfry but the Pirates may have to play their starters into the 4th

^ the last part of that would be gr8 going into the game more than likely against BC,cause if that game happens its war time..
Belfrey again by 25.
Belfry again by 25.
E's Army Wrote:Belfry again by 25.

with that 2x ,do u mean by 50,lol
belfry with ease
44-18 Belfry...
lawrence co. vs russell 1991
^I wish
Pirates by four TD's.
Pirates got everybody back soooo.... They win big!!!
Belfry with no sweat.
Pirates S usual in dominating fashion. Then the test next week against Breathitt Co.
I believe the first game it was all Belfry could do to score in the first half. LC had 6 starters out that game. The second half saw at least one major coaching blunder with Belfry up 1 score. 4th and 10 from your own 18 you do not call a dive play against one of the best defenses in this area. Of course the next play Belfry scored and took the momentum for the rest of the game. By the 4th LC was just plain worn out. LC has most starters back and should once again give Belfry a competitive game early on. However the LC defense will need to play far better than they did against Morgan or it will be over early. Way to much "look at me" going on and not focusing on the task at hand.
Great to see people getting healthy at the right time for both teams. Will Belfry hold out Mullins this week or is he likely to play?
LC
Aug 17, 12 Ashland Blazer away 20 - 51 (L) Click
Aug 24, 12 Jackson County home 42 - 8 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Prestonsburg home 42 - 41 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Perry County Central home 49 - 50 (L) Click
Sep 14, 12 Letcher County Central home 23 - 46 (L) Click
Sep 21, 12 Raceland away 14 - 54 (L) Click
Sep 28, 12 Sheldon Clark away 39 - 33 (W) Click
Oct 5, 12 Pike County Central home 14 - 29 (L) Click
Oct 12, 12 Belfry home 6 - 41 (L) Click
Oct 19, 12 East Ridge away 46 - 9 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Morgan County away 22 - 14 (W) no

Belfry
Aug 24, 12 Harrison County at Belfry/Pikeville 46 - 14 (W) Click Pike County Bowl
Aug 31, 12 Henry Clay home 20 - 40 (L) Click
Sep 7, 12 Prestonsburg home 53 - 6 (W) Click
Sep 14, 12 Pikeville away 48 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 21, 12 Sheldon Clark away 54 - 6 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 East Ridge home 51 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 5, 12 Ashland Blazer away 20 - 35 (L) Click
Oct 12, 12 Lawrence County away 41 - 6 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Pike County Central home 48 - 12 (W) Click
Oct 26, 12 Johnson Central away 17 - 12 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Knott County Central home 54 - 13 (W) no
Belfry=52
Lawrence=13

Go Big RedSmile
Belfry by 26
justin johnson looked sharp last friday night the 4 games layoff didn,t look like it affected him carried the ball 2 times results 2 touchdown and caught a 45 yd touchdown 3 tds first game back and player of the game lc have not played belfry with him let see what lc def can hold himTongueirateSho
Sticking with Belfry arsonal!!! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!
Belfry.... By 24
Belfry by 20+
would love to see Belfry get to work on there passing game alot this week ,because if they and breahitt move on to next week, they may need it..
Belfry 42 - 14
Belfry
Pirates set sail for next week after this game.
Belfry 42

Lawrence County 14