Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central-24, Magoffin-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
congrats to pcc
Congrats Pike Central :Thumbs:
Can someone tell me who #6 was from Magoffin. Co...long haired kid I believe he was a DB.

Anyways, that kid was laying the wood out their for the Hornets...very impressed with him

----

Anyways, this was a game that I thought was alot closer than it should have been, props to Magoffin Co. for making it really tough for Pike Central they scraped and clawed until the final whistle.

Pike Central now gets to make yet another trip to Jackson to battle Breathitt Co. 2nd year in a row.
J-Rod Wrote:Can someone tell me who #6 was from Magoffin. Co...long haired kid I believe he was a DB.

Anyways, that kid was laying the wood out their for the Hornets...very impressed with him

----

Anyways, this was a game that I thought was alot closer than it should have been, props to Magoffin Co. for making it really tough for Pike Central they scraped and clawed until the final whistle.

Pike Central now gets to make yet another trip to Jackson to battle Breathitt Co. 2nd year in a row.

#6 is Dalton Keeton he is DB and WR. I actually was really surprised with the hits he was laying tonight because he normally isn't a big hitter. I expected nothing less out of Magoffin tonight, those kids have been over-looked all season, when they get clicking they can really play, they're just a young team, next year Magoffin will be really good considering they're returning basically everyone. Great game PCC, goodluck the rest of the playoffs!
Very good game. Proud of my Hornets. Get ready to work hard this off-season boys! Congrats to PCC and good luck against Breathitt!