Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Middlesboro is trying to win with trickery. Hey, it counts. 7 points from an onside kick and 7 points from a fake punt. I didn't see the other 7 points. They may have been from trick stuff, too.

Middlesboro 21
Prestonsburg 14

4:28 left in first half
Middlesboro is looking pretty good from what I've watched. Of course, the chips are falling their way right now. Everything they try is pretty much working for them.
We told ya! They didn't get enough credit!
I would call them well-coached and well-disciplined. But they are also enjoying some good fortune.
Wow! Frazier from Pburg with a TD saving tackle at the end of the first half.

Middlesboro 21
Prestonsburg 14
whats the latest?
Middlesboro 21
Prestonsburg 21

in 3rd
Needless penalty (late tackle) on Prestonsburg really helps Middlesboro.
come on Pburg
TD Middlesboro. Except for the needless penalty, Pburg would have held and gotten the ball back. That after a roughing the passer penalty. Pburg is shooting themselves in the foot.

Middlesboro 27
Prestonsburg 21

3:30 left in 3rd
Interception Middlesboro.
Prestonsburg - offsides for the 4th time.
There's hope for Pburg. They didn't go offsides on that attempt by Middlesboro to draw them off.
Middlesboro ready to score again. I concede this touchdown as I have no confidence in Prestonsburg at this time. They have fallen apart on their own.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:There's hope for Pburg. They didn't go offsides on that attempt by Middlesboro to draw them off.

In case you wondered, this was sarcasm.
Prestonsburg intercepts on the 5 yard line. Imagine that.
Touchdown - Anderson for Pburg - kick is good

Prestonsburg 28
Middlesboro 27
8:02 left in the game
My confidence in Prestonsburg is being rewarded as they let Middlesboro break a big run to the 4.
TD Middlesboro - fake kick (run) fails

Middlesboro 33
Prestonsburg 28
TD Frazier - Pburg - run is good

Prestonsburg 36
Middlesboro 33
4:06 to play

Middlesboro on their 29
36-33 P'burg final
Frazier for Pburg has made some big plays tonight.
oh yea way to come back Pburg
Another needless penalty on Pburg negates a first down and a huge gain for Williams.
19.7 seconds to go, Middlesboro on their own 21

Pburg 36-33
Final

Prestonsburg 36

Middlesboro 33
Middlesboro sure gained my respect in this one. As I said, they are very well coached and very disciplined, not to mention very athletic. My hats off to them!