Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PS3 announces release date and the not so hott price!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comes out Nov. 17th and ranges between $499 and $599.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705838p1.html
Damn what do they think everyone is made of money!!!!!!!
They must to have it that expensive!
I dont think i will be getting a PS3 because it costs too much
Thats pretty sad, and the 360 is still going to be better
SOny is getting greedy.
Sony is sucking it. All they are doing is copying ideas from MS and Nintendo. Their conference made me laugh.
SHouldn't be that high but it will drop with time.
CatDawg Wrote:SHouldn't be that high but it will drop with time.

Not for a while, because they can't afford to drop their prices. The Blu-Ray player they used is worth $1000 by itself and that's why the system is going to cost so much. Sony has doomed themselves by trying to make this the best ever.
$100 more than 360 either way
I want one sooo bad but I guess I'll wait til it gets cheaper...in like 3 years lol.
You can buy a new computer for the prices of the Xbox360 and the PS3.
I'll be getting one of those. Smile
You know they're charging households in order to watch the commercials also!
I wanted a PS2 bad and got one shortly after it came out (waited til the price went down a little, family's not made of money), as long as they keep coming out with cool games, I'm completely content with PS2
Im not getting one for a while besides they dont have any good games coming out for it. The only game that will be PS3 exclusive is a new Gran Turismo game Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming to the 360 so i dont see the point in buying one for a while
Luxord Wrote:Im not getting one for a while besides they dont have any good games coming out for it. The only game that will be PS3 exclusive is a new Gran Turismo game Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming to the 360 so i dont see the point in buying one for a while

good point
i guess i'll be sticking to my ps2 for about another 3 years
yea ps3 is not worth it
I'll probably get one because my uncle works for Sony and he an get me one for about half price
thats awesome
im done with the playstation period because every playstation 2 i had tore up on me and the games and controllers i didnt think were as good as xbox
the ps3 is gonna be a total waste of money... i would rather play the old ps2 than pay that much for something new that will eventually die out
I might get one eventually
Sony announced yesterday that the 20 gig version will be about $400 dollars and the 60 gig is open market, meaning the retailer can price whatever they want.....

Sony will be better than XBOX just wait and see
Nintendo WII will be the best IMO. You can download old games the controller is pretty sweet and its cheaper than xbox and ps2 the only problem with nintendo is no madden or ncaa football
I might be with the ol PS2 for awhile
I was really wanting ps3 but the prices is very steep
I want one really bad I def. have to get the smaller one once I can find one a lil cheaper but you get what you pay for in most cases so im sure its worth the money.