Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Championship weekend updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be posting game results and updates on our KMSFA Facebook tomorrow and Sunday.

Be sure to follow us.

If you are in Lexington and take pics, please be sure to tag them with our page! We love those.

Safe travels to everyone.

Looking forward to an exciting weekend of the best middle school football in the Commonwealth and as we crown 4 STATE CHAMPIONS!
Any games gonna be on the web?
all games should be getting aired on ihigh, to my knowledge
I'm sure that I'm not the only one...
I just wanted to say THANKS to all that help make this happen; KYMSFA staff, volunteers, coaches, and everyone else. Thank you.

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Well said thanks
only the kymsfa could get this louisville fan to drive to lexington on a saturday afternoon to cheer on the wildcats....GO FARNSLEY BRING IT HOME
Cute, Doughdaddy. I can't believe you guys would let a Louisville team be called Wildcats.LOL!!! Safe travel to all attending the games hope your favorite team wins. Except for anyone going up against Southern Pulaski.Sorry Let My Favortism get in the Way. GOOO WARRRIORS!!!!!!!
Updates and pics are streaming on our Facebook!

Games are underway.

JTB
warrior grandpa Wrote:cute, doughdaddy. I can't believe you guys would let a louisville team be called wildcats.lol!!! Safe travel to all attending the games hope your favorite team wins. Except for anyone going up against southern pulaski.sorry let my favortism get in the way. Gooo warrriors!!!!!!!

thought about switching schools when i learned they were the wildcats but the wife wouldn't let me glad we stayed now ....go wildcats...that is so hard for me to type... You gonna be at the game?
Will be there DD cheering loudly.Good Luck But not too much...LOL
Did butler co win today
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Will be there DD cheering loudly.Good Luck But not too much...LOL

LOOK ME UP I'LL BE ON THE ROOF WITH THE CAMERA BLUE HAT YELLOW f
Butler Co. won 40-16
Wow.what a night thunder(Fanin),lighting(Lemmon)and rain(Pruitt passing)this night had it all. Big props to Farnsley you guys had some athletes for sure, slippery bunch hard to get a clean lick on. Just unable to string enough plays together to pull it out. Good luck in the future maybe we'll meet up in roundball.