Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5/8/06 Sheldon Clark 9 Paintsville 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today Sheldon Clark came up with another big win over rival Paintsville beating them 9-6
Watkins and Kevin Williams both went yard tonight. Horrible umpiring by "Smoke" tonight, both ways! Not saying that is why PHS lost though, congrats Cards
SCHS played a great game had a few error but still played a great game, after being down 6-3 on the home runs and coming back to take the lead 9-6.
Watkins homer just landed in Wiliamson, it was a bomb! SC hung in there and battled to come back and BLaff came in to slam the door w/4 scoreless innings. Good win for SC.
Congrats SC, and good game to both teams. Paintsville is still missing Andrew Brown's bat. I hope he gets better soon as we fastly approach the end of the season. Nice homers by Watkins and Williams both were bombs. When SC come back and tied 6-6 I knew Paintsville was in trouble. I hate to say that young pitching was the cause for the loss because it wasn't but it contributed greatly. Keep those heads up Tigers, hopefully things will get better. Somethings are going to have to change before districts though.
Who pitched for paintsville?
Josh Watkins started, Shawn Selvage came in in the 5th. Jonahton Miller finished the 5th and pitched the rest of the game.
Hats off to Justin Horn who roped a two run triple in the 5th for the cards. We had a 7 to 6 lead at that point and that blow was huge for the cards.
who does S.C play next
The Blue Blur Wrote:Congrats SC, and good game to both teams. Paintsville is still missing Andrew Brown's bat. I hope he gets better soon as we fastly approach the end of the season. Nice homers by Watkins and Williams both were bombs. When SC come back and tied 6-6 I knew Paintsville was in trouble. I hate to say that young pitching was the cause for the loss because it wasn't but it contributed greatly. Keep those heads up Tigers, hopefully things will get better. Somethings are going to have to change before districts though.

I agree.
lol its funny the cards can beat Paintsville but not JC whats up with that????
I dont know, but JC cant beat P-ville and they cant beat us?? whats up with that?
corndog23 Wrote:I dont know, but JC cant beat P-ville and they cant beat us?? whats up with that?

Welcome to the wonder world of 57th district baseball.
Congrats SC!