Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Breathitt County 11/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Wins and Why?
Cards fall...Breathitt advances.
Bobcats offense picks up were they left of from the last two weeks. Breathitt defense will do a better job this week on the run. I would say the bobcats win and win big.
Bobcats-56
Cards-12
Breathitt will prob pull starters after 1st quarter. I would be surprised if they are in after halftime.

I really hope special teams shows some improvement.
Breathitt Co.
Breathitt's undisciplined, agressive style of play ( late hits, unsportsman-like conduct, etc.) and poor special teams will keep Sheldon Clark in it longer than necessary. But hey, it's worked for them so far. Bobcats by 3 scores.
Breathitt co. For sure
Breathitt
mandan Wrote:Breathitt's undisciplined, agressive style of play ( late hits, unsportsman-like conduct, etc.) and poor special teams will keep Sheldon Clark in it longer than necessary. But hey, it's worked for them so far. Bobcats by 3 scores.

breathitt has had maybe one late hit all year. The 3 unsportsman- like conducts that they have had called were the biggest joke calls ive ever seen. sheldon clark wont be in this game longer than necessary
Breathitt by 30.
BREATHITT CO 52
SHELDON CLARK 06
GO BOBCATS 64SUR:howdy:
If SC can gain some yards on the ground they may be able to limit possessions and keep themselves in the game longer. With that said, I don't imagine a scenario where Breathitt's starters aren't sitting early in the 3rd Qtr.

Breathitt 48
SC 6
Breathitt Co
Breathitt County
Breathitt county 48-12