Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central @ Pulaski Co. (11/02)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening round of the Class 5A State Playoffs

Who wins?
pulaski should win easily, even though we are beat up and very inexperienced, it will do us good for the second round vs. Whitley or North Laurel.

we have a few kids out for the year due to injury but our younger kids are stepping up.
Pulaski wins this game to advance to the 2nd round
PEEULASKI should win their 1st match. Ill take Whitley in the next!!!
Pulaski wins going away. Tough year for LCC. Coach Rains will have them back in the weight room and on the right track next year.
Will be an easy win for the Maroons! This will give them some confidence and momentum going into the me t round and hopefully they can use this game to work on minimizing their mistakes and fine tune everything for what should be a 2nd rd matchup with Whitley Co.

Pulaski Co. - 42

Letcher Co. Central - 7
Does pulaski have turf or grass? Do they run or pass?
termite Wrote:Does pulaski have turf or grass? Do they run or pass?

Pulaski has grass, they run a lot of spread, but fairly balanced, and they win this game!

PC 42
LCC 12
Pulaski Co 30
Letcher Central 6
pulaski should win easily
letcher has improved as the year has worn on.
I saw LCC play against SW the opening week of the season. Their WR (#7), I can't think of his name off the top off my head right now, but he is a heck of a player.
Letcher isnt a bad team if they can get a few stops and not give the ball back to pulaski co on turnovers then they have a shot in this one..
Pulaski co wins big, running clock 3rd q
Yes # 7 is a good player. However, he has bben out with an injury. Highschool career over. # 22 the Tyree boy has been LCC's best player by far this year on both offence and defence. It is a shame he has to close his career out on such a bad note. I believe if he had been on a good team more colleges would be looking. If or whoever gets him will more than likely will get a steal.
Maroons win big
Good night for playoff football
Letcher isn't a bad team, but rebuilding.
I see a victory for Pulaski 28+.

Good luck to both teams. May everyone have an injury free game!!!
I just want to let everyone know that this game will be broadcast live on MVP Sports Channel. You can go to http://www.mvpsportschannel.com and click on the link which you will see on the main page. So for any of you Letcher Central fans that don't want to make that long trip, you can still watch the game!