Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Finals week has started!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Finals week started today at Morehead state and I have already had 3 today.

Monday:
1st- Intro to coaching: Had panel discussion with new basketball coach Donnie Tyndall.
2nd- Coaching of sport:Just had to turn in a folder.
3rd- Biology- Test, probably got an A.

Tuesday:
1st- Psychology-Hoping to pass!

Thursday:
1st- Safety & First Aid: Should get an A.
2nd- Spanish II: Hoping to get a B.

What about everyone else, how are/or did finals go for you?
My finals were last week so yeah...I'm finished! YAY! Think I did well.
Cali Wrote:My finals were last week so yeah...I'm finished! YAY! Think I did well.

Glad to hear it!
my finals were last week two and i passed so it's all good... Cali they should have ur final grades posted you might want to check!
Ugh I don't wanna check lol.
My finals were last week, and I finished the semester with 4 A's and 1 B....My summer class starts tomorrow...
alfus21 Wrote:My finals were last week, and I finished the semester with 4 A's and 1 B....My summer class starts tomorrow...

Aren't you just special!!Smile
Strike-Out Wrote:What about everyone else, how are/or did finals go for you?

You asked a question...

Strike-Out Wrote:Aren't you just special!!Smile

and I answered it very simply, and no Im not just special..
alfus21 Wrote:You asked a question...

and I answered it very simply, and no Im not just special..

Hey I was just joking! Take it easy man.
Strike-Out Wrote:Hey I was just joking! Take it easy man.

I know you were, I wasn't meaning to sound like that. And I always take it easy.
alfus21 Wrote:And I always take it easy.

I know.:thumpsup:
Cali Wrote:Ugh I don't wanna check lol.

they can't be that bad! i got a B in both of my classes
They're probably terrible. I'm nervous.
I turned in a 8 page paper for my english 102 final.
I hate finals
Just got my grades back: 2 Bs (one of which was in Intermediate Accounting- the hardest accounting class that there is to take), a B+ (which was in a class with one of the hardest professors at Thomas More), and a C (our final was 4 two-to-three page essays, I did all 4, then my computer deleted them, I was so tired, that I only re-did 3 of them, so if I would've done all 4, maybe I get a B, which would take my GPA over 3.0).

I'm happy with it, I'm not even supposed to be in college, or functioning for that matter, not bad for a kid with a traumatic brain injury
Cali Wrote:They're probably terrible. I'm nervous.

can they be that bad? im gonna hate to see my final grades in the falll cuz i've got 19 credit hrs

BallaBaby

I only had one final and it was a take home one that I had 2 weeks to do..I got a 4.0 again this semester so I'm on the Presidents (of the United States) list..LMAO..right 15th...lol
BallaBaby Wrote:I only had one final and it was a take home one that I had 2 weeks to do..I got a 4.0 again this semester so I'm on the Presidents (of the United States) list..LMAO..right 15th...lol

I feel all good about my 2.875 that should have been over 3, then you gotta throw out your 4.0:redboxer:

:lmao:
BallaBaby Wrote:I only had one final and it was a take home one that I had 2 weeks to do..I got a 4.0 again this semester so I'm on the Presidents (of the United States) list..LMAO..right 15th...lol

hehe... has Bush sent you a certificate yet or anything lol... I loved that.. I laughed forever
i hate finals they always make you go to the last day of school. (high school)