Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5a Region 3 Matchups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(4) West Jessamine(3-7) @ (1) South Oldham (7-3)
(3) Cooper(9-1) @ (2) Anderson County (7-3)

(4) Scott High (5-5) @ (1) Franklin County (10-0)
(3) Montgomery County (7-3) @ (2) Conner (8-2)

Who comes out of this region and Why?

My Prediction is

(4) West Jessamine(3-7) @ (1) South Oldham (7-3)
(3) Cooper(9-1) @ (2) Anderson County (7-3)

(4) Scott High (5-5) @ (1) Franklin County (10-0)
(3) Montgomery County (7-3) @ (2) Conner (8-2)

After that its a toss up. This is one of the most balanced brackets in the state and the 5A representative from the East will come from this part of the Bracket IMO.
I agree with the predictions and also think the east represenitive comes from this region. If there is an upset in this bracket I think it will be west jess over south oldham. I know if you look at the records that doesnt make sence but west jess was playing a lot better at end of season and they have a great running back. South doesnt have a great running defence. if they get a few breaks and things go right there could be an upset here.
Who ever wins the Cooper Anderson game i wouldnt call an upset either way. Two good teams. dont usually see two teams like them play in hte first round too often
Don't dismiss Harlan County as a possible representative from the East. It will be very tough for anyone to come into Harlan and win in the playoffs.
This is what happened to Cooper last year #1 Cooper VS #4 Montgomery