Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CNN Reporter Nails Obama on His Glossy "Plan"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has CNN finally turned the tide on this administration? Did it wake up after 4 years of poor reporting to finally realize things dont add up?

http://www.thoughtfulwomen.org/2012/10/2...a-on-plan/
4 years? CNN has never done anything but biased reporting. Comrade Ted started the tradition. Media bias in news reporting did not become apparent until Murdock created Fox News Channel. FNC offered people a choice and they voted with their remotes.

This video shows that there may be some hope for CNN, but I am not holding my breath. I would love to see another moderate news network decide to compete with Fox for viewers. I would gladly watch objective reporting of news during prime time over the prime time opinion shows on FNC. Obama sucks as a president - I get it, but Fox's prime time shows are preaching to the choir.

Not many of Obama's low information voters are ever going to watch Fox but CNN might be able to save a few of them from making another mistake that they will regret.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:4 years? CNN has never done anything but biased reporting. Comrade Ted started the tradition. Media bias in news reporting did not become apparent until Murdock created Fox News Channel. FNC offered people a choice and they voted with their remotes.

This video shows that there may be some hope for CNN, but I am not holding my breath. I would love to see another moderate news network decide to compete with Fox for viewers. I would gladly watch objective reporting of news during prime time over the prime time opinion shows on FNC. Obama sucks as a president - I get it, but Fox's prime time shows are preaching to the choir.
Not many of Obama's low information voters are ever going to watch Fox but CNN might be able to save a few of them from making another mistake that they will regret.

This is a real problem. For one thing, the group you mention, low information voters, don't care one bit if America goes down, they live for today. Self gratification for the moment is their whole universe and nothing much could change that. They eat good and live good, and the pursuit of propagative proliferation is limitless, because we taxpayers are forced through taxation to pay for everything they desire, up to and including the millions of abortions they demand. The dems know this and is the reason they feel so comfortable speaking for this group when on national TV, using their coined and overused catch phrases, "Americans want" and "Americans know". The Americans in question certainly have their wants alright, but they know very little, except from whence the checks cometh.

IF news agencies were doing their jobs instead of facilitating the ideology of the left, many more millions of Americans would know the truth, and hostile take overs of our country such as the one we are witnessing right now would be a much more difficult proposition. The irony about all this, is that the only way to have a national awakening of the common man toward self governance, is to undergo a threat such as the one we have before us. And yet, the survival of our land in this scenario depends on the common man's awakening and his response, in this case, at the voting booth. So, the cure for national lethargy is nearly as dangerous as the cause.

Erin Burnett likely got called in on the carpet for her defiant reporting of the truth, in lieu of the usual democratically tilted yellow journalism, in which the liberal main stream media is hopelessly mired. And it's no wonder why we find ourselves in this mess, we have allowed our institutions of higher learning, through the efforts of their left wing profs, to brain wash entire generations of our educated youth. The concept has been so successful, high schools now crank out grads who espouse the liberally slanted perspective as their own. The problem is massive. And I believe that nothing short of a national spiritual revival could turn the tide back to our conservative heritage. The finished liberal product doesn't just enter the ranks of the media, they are the lawyers turned politicans as well, and they are formidable opponents, to be sure. The fight for freedom won't be over anytime in the near future unless those on the side of freedom lose. The reelection of Obama could end it all for us, just as the election of Romney would give us a fighting chance to survive, if for no other reason than because we could stave off the brunt of the leftist attack on our society for another 8 years.
TheRealThing Wrote:This is a real problem. For one thing, the group you mention, low information voters, don't care one bit if America goes down, they live for today. Self gratification for the moment is their whole universe and nothing much could change that. They eat good and live good, and the pursuit of propagative proliferation is limitless, because we taxpayers are forced through taxation to pay for everything they desire, up to and including the millions of abortions they demand. The dems know this and is the reason they feel so comfortable speaking for this group when on national TV, using their coined and overused catch phrases, "Americans want" and "Americans know". The Americans in question certainly have their wants alright, but they know very little, except from whence the checks cometh.

IF news agencies were doing their jobs instead of facilitating the ideology of the left, many more millions of Americans would know the truth, and hostile take overs of our country such as the one we are witnessing right now would be a much more difficult proposition. The irony about all this, is that the only way to have a national awakening of the common man toward self governance, is to undergo a threat such as the one we have before us. And yet, the survival of our land in this scenario depends on the common man's awakening and his response, in this case, at the voting booth. So, the cure for national lethargy is nearly as dangerous as the cause.

Erin Burnett likely got called in on the carpet for her defiant reporting of the truth, in lieu of the usual democratically tilted yellow journalism, in which the liberal main stream media is hopelessly mired. And it's no wonder why we find ourselves in this mess, we have allowed our institutions of higher learning, through the efforts of their left wing profs, to brain wash entire generations of our educated youth. The concept has been so successful, high schools now crank out grads who espouse the liberally slanted perspective as their own. The problem is massive. And I believe that nothing short of a national spiritual revival could turn the tide back to our conservative heritage. The finished liberal product doesn't just enter the ranks of the media, they are the lawyers turned politicans as well, and they are formidable opponents, to be sure. The fight for freedom won't be over anytime in the near future unless those on the side of freedom lose. The reelection of Obama could end it all for us, just as the election of Romney would give us a fighting chance to survive, if for no other reason than because we could stave off the brunt of the leftist attack on our society for another 8 years.
You speak as if everyone that has ideals more left than your kinds ideals are all check drawers.

BTW, notice my signature picture. That explains a lot to me about the two candidates.
TheRealVille Wrote:You speak as if everyone that has ideals more left than your kinds ideals are all check drawers.

BTW, notice my signature picture. That explains a lot to me about the two candidates.
Where did your images come from, RV? The caps shown for sale on the The Official Mitt Romney Store website say that they are made in the U.S.A. Did you get your images from the democraticunderground.com website? Because that is where I found the photo below. It is strange, but not surprising, that the Romney/Ryan cap in your sig looks nothing like the ones on sale at the Romney website. I think your sig explains a lot about the people supporting Barack Obama.

[Image: 20121026.romney_hat_made_in_china.png]
I just saw it on Facebook. These caps in the image might be offered from some Romney support group. I don't know. You got a link to the image on democratic underground?
TheRealVille Wrote:I just saw it on Facebook. These caps in the image might be offered from some Romney support group. I don't know.
Or maybe the Obama campaign simply took a Chinese made cap and paid somebody to monogram the Romney/Ryan logo. Typical political dirty trick. I hope that you do not really believe that either campaign is buying all made in the USA products. Some things are difficult or even impossible to find with the made in the USA label.

I doubt that either campaign is stupid enough to sell made in China merchandise bearing the campaign logo. I don't even believe that Obama is that stupid. However, sometimes campaign staffs do stupid things without the prior knowledge or approval of the candidate.

This is the kind of mole hill issue that Obama would like for this election to be decided upon. Arguing over stuff like this takes the focus off of his record over the last four years and his disastrous handling of the Benghazi crisis.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251183849
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Or maybe the Obama campaign simply took a Chinese made cap and paid somebody to monogram the Romney/Ryan logo. Typical political dirty trick. I hope that you do not really believe that either campaign is buying all made in the USA products. Some things are difficult or even impossible to find with the made in the USA label.

I doubt that either campaign is stupid enough to sell made in China merchandise bearing the campaign logo. I don't even believe that Obama is that stupid. However, sometimes campaign staffs do stupid things without the prior knowledge or approval of the candidate.

This is the kind of mole hill issue that Obama would like for this election to be decided upon. Arguing over stuff like this takes the focus off of his record over the last four years and his disastrous handling of the Benghazi crisis.

Sums it up!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Or maybe the Obama campaign simply took a Chinese made cap and paid somebody to monogram the Romney/Ryan logo. Typical political dirty trick. I hope that you do not really believe that either campaign is buying all made in the USA products. Some things are difficult or even impossible to find with the made in the USA label.

As in losing 800,000 jobs a month as he was taking office. Then adding 5 million through his term, getting the unemployment down to 7%, saving us from a depression, saving the auto industry, ending one war, another ending in 2014, Bin Laden dead(he did give the trigger pull order)? All of this in spite of republicans blocking every single thing he has tried to help improve the economy even more? Yea, I don't think he is hiding his record. But, the republicans record isn't hidden either. Just sayin.....nuff said.
TheRealVille Wrote:As in losing 800,000 jobs a month as he was taking office. Then adding 5 million through his term, getting the unemployment down to 7%, saving us from a depression, saving the auto industry, ending one war, another ending in 2014, Bin Laden dead(he did give the trigger pull order)? All of this in spite of republicans blocking every single thing he has tried to help improve the economy even more? Yea, I don't think he is hiding his record. But, the republicans record isn't hidden either. Just sayin.....nuff said.
Wow, how many lies can you fit into a single paragraph? There are fewer jobs today than there was when Obama took office. The official unemployment rate is barely below 8 percent and has never been 7 percent during Obama's 4 years in office. He did not save the auto industry, he saved the UAW's pension fund, Ford saved itself, and Chrysler is now an Italian owned company. Al Qaeda is now active in more countries than when Obama took office and may have been involved in murdering the first American ambassador in 30 years.

Four brave Americans may have died in Benghazi because of an attempt to avoid damaging Obama's campaign chances but we will probably not know for sure until after the election because our president says that he cannot say what he did until somebody else investigates the events and tells him what his role was. Undoubtedly, his crooked Attorney General will help him get to the truth, just as he has done in the Fast and Furious scandal.
TheRealVille Wrote:As in losing 800,000 jobs a month as he was taking office. Then adding 5 million through his term, getting the unemployment down to 7%, saving us from a depression, saving the auto industry, ending one war, another ending in 2014, Bin Laden dead(he did give the trigger pull order)? All of this in spite of republicans blocking every single thing he has tried to help improve the economy even more? Yea, I don't think he is hiding his record. But, the republicans record isn't hidden either. Just sayin.....nuff said.

Agreed, Obama says the same thing on every stump. We like to call those things talking points.
TheRealThing Wrote:Agreed, Obama says the same thing on every stump. We like to call those things talking points.
RV calls them news. Confusednicker: