Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xbox 360 VS PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one will be better . Is the 360 at a advantage since its been released before the ps3 or is Sony fine tuning the ps3 to blow Microsoft out of the water. What is everyones thoughts on this?
From the numbers I've seen on both the Xbox360 is still going to be better than the PS3...
I think the reason that Sony is waiting so long to release the PS3 is because they are adding some things to make the PS3 better than the 360. Now I have never been a fan of XBox and always preferred playstation. I don't see this system being any different for me.
Out of the two I'd say the 360 will be better, but all in all the best one coming is the Nintendo Revolution!
I would say the 360 will be better
360 Imho.
It will boil down to personal choice.

However, sony is showing great sign of immitation, and no sign of innovation.

Their new ideas, take for instance the "Bat-a-rang" PS3 original design for the controller. It was horribly shunned by the community, and it was retracted. They went with a PS2 design, because the dual shock controller is widely loved...

However, they pretty much stole the Xbox Guide button idea, and now the lovable dual shock for the ps3 has a sony menu button in the middle between the start and select buttons...

Oh and what's that? Oh yeah... They stole the tilt detection idea from the Nintendo Wii remote. I wish sony would become original again.

(For anyone that didn't know, the nintendo revolution has been renamed to the Nintendo Wii. There are no typos, it is actually called the Wii.)
Reizvoll Wrote:It will boil down to personal choice.

However, sony is showing great sign of immitation, and no sign of innovation.

Their new ideas, take for instance the "Bat-a-rang" PS3 original design for the controller. It was horribly shunned by the community, and it was retracted. They went with a PS2 design, because the dual shock controller is widely loved...

However, they pretty much stole the Xbox Guide button idea, and now the lovable dual shock for the ps3 has a sony menu button in the middle between the start and select buttons...

Oh and what's that? Oh yeah... They stole the tilt detection idea from the Nintendo Wii remote. I wish sony would become original again.

(For anyone that didn't know, the nintendo revolution has been renamed to the Nintendo Wii. There are no typos, it is actually called the Wii.)
Wii is chinese for what....lol
I just wish the final fantasy series would come to xbox..
360 will be better just like the x box is now and the Ps3's price is going to hurt it
Xbox 360
ps3
ps3 all the way:letsparty
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:ps3 all the way:letsparty

Suprise, I didn't think you would go that way. Haha, just messin with ya man.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I just wish the final fantasy series would come to xbox..

That will never happen because square enix company is exclusive to sony.
alfus21 Wrote:From the numbers I've seen on both the Xbox360 is still going to be better than the PS3...

Everything with the exception of the hard drive looks nearly identical to me....I own a 360 and I have over 15 games saved on there (10 completed) and still have 99% memory left....Seriously, a hard drive as big as what sony is making you pay for is ridiculous. I with you Alfus. :Thumbs: