Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What every man / woman should know before getting married.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First lets keep it clean TOTALLY!

Second I would say that the post telling what either should know should come from those of us that have or remain married.

1. Both sides need to know that you will never have enough money once you get married no matter how much you make.
2. Both sides must be able to trust the other.
CTD should read that one OS.
I've never been married but....

#3. Never get married. Smile
It's not a 50/50 balance...it's 100/100.
Both must give there all.
marriage is the leading cause of divorce in this country
I have been married not once but twice and #4 Should be if you didnt learn the first time what makes you think your going to learn the 2nd time?
OK, guy's you have to learn that "shes" always right. whether she is or not.

:ChairHit:

That doesnt work either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer::argue:
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:OK, guy's you have to learn that "shes" always right. whether she is or not.

^haha I love it:thumpsup:
CatDawg Wrote:CTD should read that one OS.

Confusedhh: glad ya think of me lol...
Always CTD always
hahah.. but thanx in advance for any useful info lol...
Your sex life is better when you are single.
So right Mr. Right.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:OK, guy's you have to learn that "shes" always right. whether she is or not.

That doesnt work either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer::argue:
I'm tellin on you TC. Smile
Mr. Right Wrote:Your sex life is better when you are single.
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
haha I like all of these
good thread
Mr. Right Wrote:Your sex life is better when you are single.

hahah i need a break anyway lol..
what sex life?
VV that's what you say after being married 12 years.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah i need a break anyway lol..
Brag a little more. Rolleyes Smile
CatDawg Wrote:VV that's what you say after being married 12 years.
lol thats what i am sayin now... and i am single
BCF4L Wrote:Brag a little more. Rolleyes Smile

hahahah.. you crack me up..
I feel for you then VV. You'll really be in trouble when you get hitched.
It's a give and take. You give and she takes. lol just kidding. Whats hers is hers and what s yours is hers.
It really helps when your spouse is your best friend....(sometimes, LOL).

Oh and why get divorced, you'd just have to go through all the same crap with somebody else anyway... J/K!

Love you BT!
Being good friends or "Best" friends will help a lot. Trust and being truly thankful for what the other does in the relationship, helping around the house, making sure everything is where it's supposed to be.
Make sure to spend "quality time" with each other, just not quantity!!
Communication is the key to any healthy realtionship. If we had communicated more I would have learned much earlier, just what sort of trash i had been sleeping with.
Trust will destroy you, I trusted her, she broke me twice..........my heart and wallet
love is blind, so don't add to it by being stupid.
Lawyers can be expensive, make a close friend out of one it will come in handy.
Never have a joint bank account, give the other the right to rob yopu with out a gun.
Never i mean never under any circumstance allow the judge to be a woman when you walk in to court, all you have to do is ask any male who has went thru a divorce in Floyd co.
Treat each other with the same respect and willingness to please each other and understanding that you did while you were dating. To many times after the "I Do's" are done everything changes and you may think, where's that person I was dating yesterday?
And let me say this, I have a wonderful wife that I wouldnt trade for any other in the world.
Pages: 1 2