Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaches on the Hot Seat 2012-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any coaches experiencing warmer than normal seats this season?
I would guess Sprulock had better produce @ PCC, since Amis is out the door.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:I would guess Sprulock had better produce @ PCC, since Amis is out the door.

I would agree with this!
The thing about Spurlock, is that he WILL PRODUCE. With or without Johnson. I think even if Spurlock isnt real successful in his first year, I believe he will be at PCC at least 3 years and with some success he will be there longer. Give him a chance and he will do well.
If he dont win this year the next ones will be bad because a couple will graduate and no help coming
Has Spurlock stayed much longer than 3 years anywhere?
What about Coach Osbourne at Montgomery County? With the situation that's going on over there with the administration, will they bring him back after this season or will they go look at someone else?
I agree about Osbourne. He is the preseason number 1 after all in the 10th. If he can't pull it off with the kids he has this year, he might need to get ready to run.
Coach Osbourne is a great coach, he will be the coach at Montgomery if he wins the region this year or not.
Heard Noble would be fired at Buckhorn if he don't win The Three Rivers Conference this year. I hear Riverside and Bible Baptist are loaded. Good luck coach.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Heard Noble would be fired at Buckhorn if he don't win The Three Rivers Conference this year. I hear Riverside and Bible Baptist are loaded. Good luck coach.
I guess Noble had better be glad that Wesley Christian is not in the three rivers lol!!!!!!
The Three Rivers Conference is the toughest division in the Southeastern part of the US. I'd hate to be coaching in it. LOL