Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steve Nash wins MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your reactions?
I personally thought Lebron James deserved it, but Nash would have been 2nd on my list.
Personally I thought the MVP was for the player most valuable to his team, and well, I don't think the Suns would be in trouble without Nash, I think Lebron and Kobe were both more deserving of the awards, both of them carried their teams on their shoulders all year long, and one of them should have won it.
I don't think Nash deserved it but it's hard to argue with the numbers he puts up night in and night out
Nash deserved the award....
I would have given it to Lebron. If Kobe had played team ball all year like he did against the Suns in the playoffs, I would take him Hands Down
Nash should have finished 3rd in the votes. It should have 1. Lebron 2. Kobe 3. Nash
BurntTires Wrote:Nash should have finished 3rd in the votes. It should have 1. Lebron 2. Kobe 3. Nash
I agree.
I think Nash earned it with what he dealt with last year! I mean he lost Amare and Q. Richardson and still pulled off an amazing year. Lebron added Larry Hughes and then made the playoffs. Nash proved to be the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!
i didnt think he would win because he won last year. but he actually deserved it this year. i know people scream LeBron, but it is about time he made the playoffs. especially with all the hype around him. i think that hurts him. and before i get bashers, i like James. Nash got to the playoffs after being the second best team in the West, without Amare. he deserved it.