Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood 15 - Pikeville 0 (5 Innings - All A Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alfus21 Wrote:All around Lexington and Louisville schools are better, and some Northern Kentucky schools are better at baseball as Beechwood showed in this game, and some other teams would do the same...I do agree with you that extreme West Kentucky isn't as strong, but there as still some tough teams there such as Heath..

True, Heath is a pretty good ball club
alfus21 Wrote:I'm not going to say this again, but on a consistent yearly basis, the teams of East Kentucky cant compete down-state, and thats stats don't lie. The state title numbers dont lie. Every area does have their year, but East Kentucky Regions very seldom have their year.

Your team can't, but mine can...
Pikeville can beat anyone on any given day...and anyone who follows baseball knows this...
Your team consistenly loses...hence your losing attitude...
My team consistently wins...hence my winning attitude...
Losing programs jump at the chance to lump winning programs in their loser mentality, like you are trying to do...
You still haven't acknowledged that Pikeville beat Beechwood the last time they met...
Many many big wins for my team...long history of losing for your team with no big wins and none will EVER happen...
Hence my winning attitude and your losing attitude...:1:
jetpilot Wrote:Your team can't, but mine can...
Pikeville can beat anyone on any given day...and anyone who follows baseball knows this...
Your team consistenly loses...hence your losing attitude...
My team consistently wins...hence my winning attitude...
Losing programs jump at the chance to lump winning programs in their loser mentality, like you are trying to do...
You still haven't acknowledged that Pikeville beat Beechwood the last time they met...
Many many big wins for my team...long history of losing for your team with no big wins and none will EVER happen...
Hence my winning attitude and your losing attitude...:1:

This has NOTHING to do with the team I once played for, and how they done. I could admit even I was from Pikeville that my team couldn't beat anybody on any given day...And if you believe that especially for this season you're only kidding yourself. You're giving Pikeville way too much credit for how they're playing this season, because they'd be lucky to stay within 10 runs of many teams down-state. They did beat Beechwood once a couple years ago...Wow, and you still miss my point of "Consistency" which is the point I've tried to get across to you the whole time, yet you still can't seem to grasp that concept. It's not about mentality or attitude, it's about facts, and that main fact is that the top team in the 14th or 15th on any given year cannot give the top teams from around the state a good game. Pikeville is "Supposed" to be the best the 15th has to offer this season yet they go to the All A and get beat around 15-0...Ohhhh but it was the night after prom so let's all use that excuse over and over again. I'm not even trying to pick on Pikeville, but any team that it's in the top of the 15th...Try to understand that on a consistent basis Pikeville can't beat Beechwood. Once every few years or so Pikeville could beat a top team, but most times they fail. Simple as that. Take off your maroon blinders for 2 seconds to realize that.
Congrats Beechwood!
alfus21 Wrote:This has NOTHING to do with the team I once played for, and how they done. I could admit even I was from Pikeville that my team couldn't beat anybody on any given day...And if you believe that especially for this season you're only kidding yourself. You're giving Pikeville way too much credit for how they're playing this season, because they'd be lucky to stay within 10 runs of many teams down-state. They did beat Beechwood once a couple years ago...Wow, and you still miss my point of "Consistency" which is the point I've tried to get across to you the whole time, yet you still can't seem to grasp that concept. It's not about mentality or attitude, it's about facts, and that main fact is that the top team in the 14th or 15th on any given year cannot give the top teams from around the state a good game. Pikeville is "Supposed" to be the best the 15th has to offer this season yet they go to the All A and get beat around 15-0...Ohhhh but it was the night after prom so let's all use that excuse over and over again. I'm not even trying to pick on Pikeville, but any team that it's in the top of the 15th...Try to understand that on a consistent basis Pikeville can't beat Beechwood. Once every few years or so Pikeville could beat a top team, but most times they fail. Simple as that. Take off your maroon blinders for 2 seconds to realize that.

Get him lol..
I mean I'm not trying to sound rude or like I'm arguing bad or anything, but there's no need in letting bias affect on opinion that is obvious(to me anyways). I'm speaking of consistency in my arguements and EKY does not consistenly compete with teams from around the state. In any sport for that matter. I am biased against Pikeville, I won't lie but I'm not just speaking of Pikeville, I'm speaking of East Kentucky in general.
alfus21 Wrote:I mean I'm not trying to sound rude or like I'm arguing bad or anything, but there's no need in letting bias affect on opinion that is obvious(to me anyways). I'm speaking of consistency in my arguements and EKY does not consistenly compete with teams from around the state. In any sport for that matter. I am biased against Pikeville, I won't lie but I'm not just speaking of Pikeville, I'm speaking of East Kentucky in general.

You don't sound rude, you just sound like you don't know what you're talking about lol...
I'll let it go, but trying to lump Pikeville, Paintsville and Johnson Central, who compete downstate on a regular basis, with the rest of Eastern KY baseball is a joke. Again you are using one game to make your argument...last year I remember Pikeville got mercied by Sheldon Clark in the regular season then thumped them in the regional tourney...Anyone who follows baseball knows everyone has bad games...but they make good teams (like Pikeville) better...I'm through with this, as everyone knows, you can't talk sense into a Pikeville hater...:rockon:
Beechwood must be pretty good
jetpilot Wrote:I'll let it go, but trying to lump Pikeville, Paintsville and Johnson Central, who compete downstate on a regular basis, with the rest of Eastern KY baseball is a joke.
This is a strong point IMO...These are about the only 3 teams that even have a chance to compete downstate. Sure they may lose, but they give it a shot and try to represent EKY. I wouldn't want any other schools down there :thumpsup:
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Beechwood must be pretty good
they must be, look at the score
May 12th, Boyd County 14 - Pikeville 2....Doesn't sound like competing to me, and that's just one region over.
Pikeville has handled Raceland and Fairview the last two years, very good teams from the 16th...
Oh yeah you don't know about competing...my bad...
Beef Wrote:This is a strong point IMO...These are about the only 3 teams that even have a chance to compete downstate. Sure they may lose, but they give it a shot and try to represent EKY. I wouldn't want any other schools down there :thumpsup:

:thumpsup::thumpsup:You know it too Beef, must have had that Pikeville winning attitude instilled in you...:notworthy
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville has handled Raceland and Fairview the last two years, very good teams from the 16th...
Oh yeah you don't know about competing...my bad...

Amazing when proved wrong, how you can result to getting personal with someone eh? The scores aren't lying. 15-0 Beechwood, 14-2 Boyd County...Keep trying though, because your insecurities are shining bright :thumpsup:
And beating Raceland last season shouldn't be considered a huge accomplishment. They finished 14-14
alfus21 Wrote:Amazing when proved wrong, how you can result to getting personal with someone eh? The scores aren't lying. 15-0 Beechwood, 14-2 Boyd County...Keep trying though, because your insecurities are shining bright :thumpsup:

I'm from PHS and you're from the county...the insecurities have been, are, and continue to be with you...:kneel:
This thread has run it's course.
Pages: 1 2