Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 12 Paintsville 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Turner was the winning pitcher in this one. This one was played @ ALC.
The Tigers hit the ball well but had a few baserunning miscues and fielding errors. Congrats to Allen Central. The Tigers were without Brown in this one as he's still battling illness. I hope he gets better and can return at 100% to the lineup for Monday when the Tigers travel to Sheldon Clark. The Tigers are going to have to cut down on the errors if they plan to make a late-postseason run. Keep you head up and good luck Tigers.
The Blue Blur Wrote:The Tigers hit the ball well but had a few baserunning miscues and fielding errors. Congrats to Allen Central. The Tigers were without Brown in this one as he's still battling illness. I hope he gets better and can return at 100% to the lineup for Monday when the Tigers travel to Sheldon Clark. The Tigers are going to have to cut down on the errors if they plan to make a late-postseason run. Keep you head up and good luck Tigers.

I agree!!!
Who pitched in this one for the Tigers?
Did LCC play AC yesterday?
VanHoose started, then I believe Lyons and Ison. (could have been one more, I'm not sure)
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Did LCC play AC yesterday?

Yes, I believe they did.
Congrats Allen Central!
VanHoose started and didn't do that bad of a job. He pitched well early, but around the 3rd inning, AC started hitting the ball a little harder, and the defense made some errors. Then Lyons and Ison finished the game. The Rebels played excellent. They hit well, and with the exception of a few defensive lapses, they made some nice plays on the field. Turner pitched very well, and Scott Little pitched the 6th and 7th and looked great. He has been throwing the ball hard in his last 2 appearences. Congrats Rebels! Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season.
Con. Ac, there stepin it up
Good win for the rebs
Good win for the rebs, but I'm sure when Paintsville has all 5 starters they were missing during the weekend things will probably be much like the first meeting.
PHSCARD Wrote:Good win for the rebs, but I'm sure when Paintsville has all 5 starters they were missing during the weekend things will probably be much like the first meeting.

Paintsville had ALL starters except for Brown against AC. AC also had prom the night before and most of their starters had only had minimal hours of sleep -- a couple had not been in bed. Also, AC's catcher was ejected in the first inning and never played the rest of the game, and he is batting something over .500 -- so you could say AC was without a starter as well.
who does A.C play next
NYY10 Wrote:who does A.C play next

They lost to Johnson Central 5-4 Monday evening.

According to KHSAA, they play:

5/9 Hazard @ Hazard
5/11 Pike Central @ Pike Central
5/12 Lexington Catholic @ Lexington Catholic
5/13 Red Bird/Buckhorn @ Allen Central