Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freaknasty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brick wall, waterfall. Freak thinks he got it all but he don't, and I do, so Boom with that attitude. Peace, punch Captain Crunch. I've got something you can't touch. Bang- Bang choo-choo train. Wind me up I do my thing. Reeses Pieces, 7-Up. You mess with me, I'll mess you up.
haha good one
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Brick wall, waterfall. Freak thinks he got it all but he don't, and I do, so Boom with that attitude. Peace, punch Captain Crunch. I've got something you can't touch. Bang- Bang choo-choo train. Wind me up I do my thing. Reeses Pieces, 7-Up. You mess with me, I'll mess you up.

Smile My love life is sooo messed up, but that poem thingiemigig takes the cake....
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Bang- Bang choo-choo train. Wind me up I do my thing. Reeses Pieces, 7-Up. You mess with me, I'll mess you up.

How about:

Bang bang choo choo train, wind me up and I'll do my thang, peanut butter Reese's Cups, mess with me and I'll kick your butt.

Strawberry shortcake, banana split, we think that FreakNasty ain't worth a sh-t.

Freak's momma and his poppa and his greasy granny, got a hole in her panties, got a big behind like Frankenstein, going beep beep beep down Sesame Street.
LMAO. I'm cackling haha.
This is funny !!!! Smile :popcorn:
I think Freak and CTD need to hook up.
Yes they so do need to hook up. CTD said he had a crush on Freak ;-)
CatDawg Wrote:I think Freak and CTD need to hook up.

I'll pass.... Smile

BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE! (KRISTEN PFLUM WOULD BE NICE!) BRING ME A HIGHER LOVE! OH OH!
You guys absolutely crack me up.
Crazy!!!!!!
Cali Wrote:Yes they so do need to hook up. CTD said he had a crush on Freak ;-)

now what did i ever do to you lol
All this drama is worse than Jerry Springer up in herrre.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:now what did i ever do to you lol

You're just always putting me down anymore...and it hurts my lil heart Smile
aww come on now.. I would never do such a thing.. you have no heart lol...
Freak aint gonna be happy when he reads this. Smile
thetribe Wrote:All this drama is worse than Jerry Springer up in herrre.

Jerry ! Jerry ! Jerry !

This is a classic...lol
Okay so here's a new one.

Buuurn a blister
Freak likes his sister
He'd even kiss 'er
Thinks he is a pimp
But he's just a little shrimp
Trying to take over the show
Geesh does he even know?
Can't hold CTD back
He's ready to attack
Over Cali, he might hit
If she was only worth it
So Freak go hit puberty
Your cockiness does nothing but bore me

Had to do it.
thetribe Wrote:Okay so here's a new one.

Buuurn a blister
Freak likes his sister
He'd even kiss 'er
Thinks he is a pimp
But he's just a little shrimp
Trying to take over the show
Geesh does he even know?
Can't hold CTD back
He's ready to attack
Over Cali, he might hit
If she was only worth it
So Freak go hit puberty
Your cockiness does nothing but bore me

Had to do it.

:lmao:
What can I say? It came to me in a dream. Hehehe.
Smile Smile Tribe. Good one.

I do have a heart, CTD...a broken one because of you. "Because of you I'll never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you I've learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt" :Clap:
I try.

As the resident Dr. Phil I must advise you that you make yourself too vulnerable. Such a young, innocent mind running wild in cyberspace with males older, experienced, and knowledgable about how to influence unexpecting minds and hearts, such as yourself.

In other words, you are still the residential BGR whore. Congrats.
I've always been considered the BGR whore. What's new? LMAO. Smile Smile
Absolutely nothing, that's why you are retaining your title as we enter a new summer.
Cali Wrote:Smile Smile Tribe. Good one.

I do have a heart, CTD...a broken one because of you. "Because of you I'll never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you I've learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt" :Clap:

hhahah "you a crazy b.... but you .... so good i'm on top of it.. lol...