Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Toughest Coaches in the State.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have the best dressed, now who are the toughest coaches in the state? What coach wouldnt you want to lock horns with?

In the 14th Region, John Noble is like a bowling ball on steriods. The guy is huge.

Big Al Holland is about 6'10. He could step on you.

Tony Pietroski from Corbin - He may be a member of Irish Mafia. Joke.

Harold Brashear Assistant at Hazard. He is a monster.

:ChairHit:
Bud Wimzie, assistant coach at Holmes
Andre McClendon, assistant coach at Holy Cross
Dinky Phipps - head coach at Barbourville
John Noble wins this argument every time I think. He is a monster!!
BMR at paintsville, he lifts weights every morning about 6am lol.
coach Danny Wright Lee County along with Buckhorns coach. not sure on the same
The_Rock Wrote:We have the best dressed, now who are the toughest coaches in the state? What coach wouldnt you want to lock horns with?

In the 14th Region, John Noble is like a bowling ball on steriods. The guy is huge.

Wow...LOL...This has killed me.
Teams are a reflection of their coach. Teams that play D, dive on the floor, win on the road, rebound are teams that play for a tough coach because they are playing the way they were taught.
Coach wright from lee county def!
yes he is a tough coach, iv watched many games and hes big and strong Wink. but he does do great with the players, and everyone seems to like him I wouldnt want to get on his bad side Sad
The_Rock Wrote:We have the best dressed, now who are the toughest coaches in the state? What coach wouldnt you want to lock horns with?

If Harold Brashear was a monster he would be the one from Monsters INC,soft and sweet! HA
Back in the day Denny Fugate would nose to nose with any of these(or nose to belly button with Al)!
al holland is not 6'10. lol
HAHA Big Al is a huge guy!! Hasnt seen his shoelaces since about '03,:biglmao:
Screw Noble man.. When it comes to bad A$$ coaches no one wants to F with Leslie Co. coach Daniel Day that guy is a hot head man. They say he almost killed a guy because he refused to hang some nets up in LC gym
Daniel might of went off on a girl Janitor but I bet theres no way in the world he would go off on Donald "Big Sexy" Shepherd who is the janitor over at WB Muncy.
Al Holland is a beast!