Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley has already played East year this year and won 6-2 I think...but im pullin for valley in this game..5-1:rockon:
Shelby Valley should and will most likely win this game....East Ridge is pretty down this year...
I think it will be a close game. If Smith pitches for Valley, I think they may pull it out. If not, I am going with East Ridge.

ER 8
SV 6
Valley pulls out the win..I think the score was 14-8 or something like that..Smith started for the Wildcats and went for 2 innings. Bentley finished the game. The bats were there for the Wildcats tonight. Any more stats would be appreciated.
Congrats on the season sweep of ER for the 2nd straight year. Now beat them in district too... :thumpsup:
alfus21 Wrote:Congrats on the season sweep of ER for the 2nd straight year. Now beat them in district too... :thumpsup:

Yea, I remember we swept them last year and when it came district time they beat us 1-0
who is #12 for east ridge? anyone know his name?
I'm going to have to say that SV wins this one fairly easy. It's been a tough year for this program but East Ridge is also having a down year but SV should beat them if they've not already given up on the season yet!
Shelby Valley has already beat them