Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Trinity @ Cincinnati Moeller Sat. 3:00pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game will be video broadcast live on ihigh.com
http://www.ihigh.com/letsgobigmoe/broadc...verlight=1

Trinity is 8-0 and has had 2 weeks to prepare. I see Trinity winning fairly easy doubling Moeller on the scoreboard 42-21.

What say you? Please limit comments to predictions/score and not get into recruiting issues, private vs public, etc. There is no crying in football.
There both private right
Trinity should win.
Has lost a little luster with the Moeller loss a few weeks ago
I don't think Trinity is as strong as last year. They will be tested here. I hope Trinity wins, and wins convincingly. I think this may be the game they stumble if they do stumble. I love it when KY beats the OH schools and always root for KY. Don't get me wrong, Trinity is by far the best team in KY this year and would beat most teams in any state. But so would Moeller. This is like Holyfield and Foreman--its just bad there has to be a loser.
9-0 Trinity vs. 6-3 Moeller. Sounds like a "trap game" to me.
Trinity by 17...home field prevents this from being a 27 point deficit. Anyone planning on going? Not many opportunities to see the equivalent of a divsion 3/ naia college program on the high school level in the area.
rebel 4 life Wrote:There both private right

Good call Rebel!
You will find more D1 talent in this game than in a Kentucky/Louisville game.

Good luck to both teams. Moeller is loaded and won't be easy to beat. I say Trinity finds a way to pull through. I hope to see Trinity win, they have been a great representative for the state of Kentucky.
Spirit100 Wrote:Good call Rebel!

:Thumbs: always on top of it
Lou. Trinity 35

Cincinnati Moller Oh 31
Trinity wins 38-17, locking up the top seed in the GCL for the second year!
^
Confusednicker:

Good one.