Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ‘Fantasy slut league’ discovered at a California high school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PIEDMONT, Calif. - A small town in California has been rocked by the discovery of a ‘fantasy slut league.’

Administration was first tipped off about the ‘league’ at a recent assembly about date rape prevention. The principal says that male students would rate female students based on sexual activity.

After the discovery, Piedmont school principal Rich Kitchens was quick to address the issue by sending letters out to all students’ parents. In the letter, principal Kitchens describes the league as “a fantasy slut league in which our female students (unbeknownst to most of them) are drafted as part of the league… male students earn points for documented engagement in sexual activities with female students.”

After administration became aware of the activity, an investigation was launched on campus. They found that the ‘fantasy slut league’ has been going on for as long as five to six years.

“Participation often involved pressure manipulation by older students that included alcohol to impair judgment and control and social demands to be popular,” The principal wrote in the letter to parents.

Piedmont school officials said they wanted to be proactive by sending out the letter and addressing the issue immediately.

Bianca Forrester, a mother of a Piedmont student, said, "I'm really glad that there's a strong administration who's willing to take on these kinds of issues; as a mother of four girls I couldn't be happier."

A series of assemblies are being planned for the student body with lessons to prevent this kind of activity from happening again.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/national/fa...z2A8hc6VKA
WOW! I guess you have to take your hats off to them for creativity....
I honestly laughed out loud when I read this. That's all i'm going to say about it.
lol kids will be kids
Although I wonder how the draft night party went
HawksRule Wrote:lol kids will be kids
Although I wonder how the draft night party went

Haha, I was wondering the same thing! Always have a good time at my fantasy football drafts so I would say that the draft for this was crazy!
A league wouldn't have lasted back in my day. We did to much tradin...lol.
This has went on for years, its just a different way of doing it.
These kids were just stupid for writing it down Confusednicker:
Hmmm, now you know there was one of these girls who won the pot Wink Had to be a girl that schemed with one of the boys to "split the pot" so to speak....Confusednicker:
Sounds like a conspiracy...lol.
Stardust Wrote:WOW! I guess you have to take your hats off to them for creativity....

Actually dust this concept was adapted in a movie back in 1999, The Rage: Carrie 2. Which was practically a spin off or sequel to the original Carrie. However rather than being tortured at prom, the girl (a different girl if I'm not mistaken supposedly Carrie's daughter) becomes a pawn in the game by some of the male athletes in school, where the athletes sleep with girls & are given points based on acts, & the female's attractiveness. However, she's not truly the pawn but the guy that gets with her, actually has feelings for her. I'll save the rest of the movie in case anyone ever wants to watch it.