Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Scott County- Cards crush PLD and now look to prove they can win against a NKY foe.
2. LexCath- Still undefeated in the BlueGrass...the Knights test their luck in a big way this weekend.
3. Lafayette- Generals put the finishing touches on their regular season last week by vanquishing another LEX public school.
4. Franklin County- Another week, another 50+ points
5. Boyle County- Rebels are finding their footing after early season struggles and crushed a quality Mercer County. Nice test @ Whitley County coming up.

Game of the Week:
LexCath @ Bowling Green- BG has a chance to lay claim to the #2 spot behind Trinity in KY, LexCath ants to prove they can beat a team of Highlands caliber.
Not even going to argue the fact that Bourbon was dropped after winning in OT, they probably should have been. They actually probably should have never been in there because they haven't played anyone. HOWEVER (LOL) the fact that a 5-4 Boyle team with 1 decent win is in the top 5 over Danville (whom they lost to) and Frankfort (who I think will shellack Danville this week) is absolutely criminal.
Guess Bourbon playing Madison Southern, Garrard and Bath dont count even though them teams are above 500 for the season and not to many teams can beat them Imo, Good Job to Bourbon County as long as your winning you always gonna have people say you havent played anybody...
It all depends on what the rankings go by. If you go by performance, then yeah I think Bourbon should round out the top 5. If you go by who can beat who, then I don't see how Boyle could be ahead of a 1 loss Danville team, or a 1 loss Frankfort team, who will more thank likely beat Danville this Friday. Either way Boyle does not deserve to be in there. Its JMO though.
I think Boyle County is a "potential pick"

it's one where you put them head to head with another program and give Boyle the advantage because of their history. head to head, they didn't beat this team, but i think they're still better. it's not that they're a bad team, they're good, but they're not as good as many think they are. It happens a number of times with All-State selections.