Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 10 - Betsy Layne 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley came ready to play as they had 14 hits against the Bobcats to snap a 11 game losing Streak! Good Game.........:Clap:
Congrats Valley.
Decent win for SV as they beat a Betsy Layne team that is struggling quite a bit right now, but I heard recently that Betsy Layne had quite a few players quit. Anybody know the truth for that? Either way, neither of these teams are a top 10 team in this region.
sv might be unstopable now as they go for matching there biggust winning streak of the year tomorrow at 2 wins in a row!!! Smile

everbody better watch out because sv is a hot team right now and their takin some names and kickin some A!

Ozburn 4 15th region coach of the year!
principle Forest dale johnson just caled into the news and said their having a parade 4 the baesball team tomorrow after school. all are welcome to come!
On a serious note, who pitched for Shelby Valley in this one?
Justin Tackett until the 6th then Todd Bentley closed
Con. to Valley..who does valley play next
Geraldo its clear u dont respect sports in general. And u like to bash players teams coaches. I'd say that have probably never stepped on a court or field have u. If u have then maybe u would be a little more considerate of others. U R A JOKE!!!!
Congrats Valley!
rainout Wrote:Geraldo its clear u dont respect sports in general. And u like to bash players teams coaches. I'd say that have probably never stepped on a court or field have u. If u have then maybe u would be a little more considerate of others. U R A JOKE!!!!

Tell him lol
Congrats Valley!
Congrats Valley