Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the POWERHOUSE at your school???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do ya Have one??
Is it in the RB's or The line?????
Define POWERHOUSE........for all us dumb folk.
Mr. Right Wrote:Define POWERHOUSE........for all us dumb folk.
lol.....
This could mean alot of things..Be more specific...Are you talking about like a stud who plays O and D who brings it every play?
To me powerhouse would be the whole ball of wax. Line, Backs O & D. What were your thoughts? How should we answer this question? Why are clouds white? and who puts the nuts in a snickers bar?:blabbermo
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:To me powerhouse would be the whole ball of wax. Line, Backs O & D. What were your thoughts? How should we answer this question? Why are clouds white? and who puts the nuts in a snickers bar?:blabbermo
why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways..................
and i think our poster may be talking about strongest player
Strongest players guys geez lol
Rocky Wrote:Strongest players guys geez lol

Yo, Rock, uh thanks for clearing that up for us.
Thats what I thought when I saw the term "powerhouse" Mainly because its the offsesson.
I believe Shawn Ousley and Blake Johnson will just be 2 of the powerhouses for JC this season.
Tough Turf Wrote:I believe Shawn Ousley and Blake Johnson will just be 2 of the powerhouses for JC this season.

(stinger==== Rhyan Baldwin) Power house
Casey Rowe-OL-DL-Pikeville
Won the Lex Christian invitational weight meet over the winter, Hes not prototypical DL size but he is prototypical DL strength.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Casey Rowe-OL-DL-Pikeville
Won the Lex Christian invitational weight meet over the winter, Hes not prototypical DL size but he is prototypical DL strength.

Yes. How many tackles did he have against Paintsville?
How much did he do??
justin ross or adam tague
Rocky Wrote:How much did he do??
Bench-335
Clean-285
Squat-500
Total-1120
2000PHS Wrote:Yes. How many tackles did he have against Paintsville?
I dont know.
Tyler Layne- Pburg
O-line for us
D-fense
oline and line backers for us