Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions Region 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are mine:

Raceland
Belfry
North Pulaski 8th
South Pulaski 7th.

Really the North/South game might be a toss up. The South Pulaski 7th grade team is really impressive. Haven't seen Meece but Raceland looks great. Good luck to all teams.
Meece
Corbin
Southern Pulaski
Southern Pulaski

Should be a great day of football. Good luck to all teams.
I have to agree with the picks ...I have heard great things about raceland and The north and south game is without a doubt a clash of the titans but the Corbin and Belfry game is the one that is up in the air . I have heard that Corbin is loaded with talent and they seem to be everyones pick but I think that alot of people are over looking the pirates..those boys are quick and a very solid defense..it should be a great day all around
Meece
Corbin
Southern
Southern

South Central Ky moves on!
I wasn't really sure about Belfry either, I hadn't watched them play. But they have been playing really well. They beat a good Mason team I think 48-0. That was impressive! Should be a good one.
i know south beat north earlier in the year. but north has improved and has an unreal offense and a solid defense.
Belfry moves on..so much for the critics
Would love to see Raceland and Belfry play! I have seen south play Raceland is right there!
jumper1 Wrote:Meece
Corbin
Southern
Southern

South Central Ky moves on!

Bad day for South Central Ky, looks like they under estimated the mountian boys. At least with North and South playing each other they were bound to win at least one.
Johnson County Middle 7th grade really stepped up when it counted...Go Eagles