Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Halo2 the best game ever ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If not what is ? In your opinion !

I don't think it is but it's very popular !
IMO Halo 2 is not the best game, but it is fun when you have alot of people playing it and it is also fun on xbox live
No, but its a fun game......I like NCAA Football 06 but I like all sports games.
Best game ever.
NO.
An excellent game in its own right, but not the best ever.
I dont like halo 1 or 2, but thats me, and sports game any day.
Not a valid question cause not everybody likes the same type of stuff.

I'd say Madden, but that's just because, when I was born, I came out of my mom holding a football
no i dont think so but id have to say its the best one to play on xbox live
nope.. it's a good game.. but not the best ever.. my personal fav. ever is final fantasy 7.. but that's just me..
I would say it's the best game ever. There are millions of people that play it online, not to mention the ones that don't have Xbox live. Halo 3 will be the most anticipated game ever.
it is the best game ever when u have friends over. But by urself it is not
halo is better than 2
yea
I certainly think it will be one of the greatest series of a game, along with the Final Fantasy series. But if everyone doesn't think it is the best game, what in your opinion is your favorite game then?
The only thing that is best in halo 2, is the match making system because you can just press a button and be matched up against people that are as good as you or better.
No, Tecmo Bowl is the best game ever! With Excitebike running a close second!
best game ever is super mario
baseballfan Wrote:it is the best game ever when u have friends over. But by urself it is not

:thumpsup: