Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really didn't have a favorite, I liked them all. But didn't you all think all they were advertising was Bud Light and Diet Pepsi? I liked the mustang commercial with the guy froze...What do you all think?
My favorite was definetley the GoDaddy.com ccommercial.
I thought they sucked this year.
Yea Godaddy.com and the Tabasco sauce one was my favorite probably because im the typical male....I wonder how many people has went to godaddy.com?
I liked the first Bud Light one....with the guys jumping out of the plane.
Beef Wrote:I liked the first Bud Light one....with the guys jumping out of the plane.
I agree wiht you on this one Beef...me and everyone at my party cracked up
But outside of this commercial
they were weak!
the pepsi one was ok
For those that missed the ads:

http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/
I really enjoyed the Ameriquest commercials...
I bought 50 boneless wings, and ate them.. And when I got done eating I passed out. I missed all the commercials and all but 2 minutes of the game lo
Yeah...like it was the bones that made you pass out :roll:
Beef Wrote:Yeah...like it was the bones that made you pass out :roll:

NO I think it was the BBQ sauce.. They were boneless.
alfus21 Wrote:I really enjoyed the Ameriquest commercials...

I thought those were the best. Especially the cat.
yea it was good...
i liked the mustang one, the bud light one w/ the ppl jumpin outta the plane AND the monkey ones.
lol did anyone else catch one of those w/ the lil monkeys in em? i thought they were cute
I liked the one with the Hell's Angels riding down the road on thier Harleys and stop at the Cafe then see all those new black ford 150's and 250's. They got scared and rode off. lol....Everyone knows that bikers are bad especially Hell's Angels.
I didnt watch enough to notice the commercials
I liked the Bud Light one also.