Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky at Missouri 10/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
12 PM - ESPN U

Kentucky (1-7, 0-5 SEC)

at Louisville 32-14 (L)
Kent State 47-14 (W)
Western Kentucky 32-31 (L OT)
at Florida 34-0 (L)
South Carolina 38-17 (L)
Mississippi State 27-14 (L)
at Arkansas 49-7 (L)
Georgia 29-24 (L)

Missouri (3-4, 0-4 SEC)
Southeastern Louisiana 62-10 (W)
Georgia 41-20 (L)
Arizona State 42-20 (W)
at South Carolina 31-10 (L)
at Central Florida 21-16 (W)
Vanderbilt 19-15 (L)
Alabama 42-10 (L)

thoughts?
After looking at the common opponents, UK has scored more points on their opponents then Missouri has on the same opponents. UK might be able to win this one.
Another loss!
I doubt Kentucky will win, but I can only hope..

Kentucky might pull it out, but I doubt it..
this is a winnable game for UK, a rarity!!!
if they play like they did against the DWGS they will win, but thats only time they played like that this yr so ,i doubt they win..
This is the only game i hope we win, and thats only because I hate missouri and there stupid videos of how they were going to dominate the SEC.
Were horrible and prolly wont win, but damn, just about everybody can win atleast 2 games.
will be tough for a young team like we have to go on the road and get the win. But ... the potential and opportunity are there and at some point you have to take advantage of that opportunity something we have struggled with under Joker.
To help cement Joker's standing, GO MIZZOU!!!!
If Kentucky plays like they did against Georgia, they win. However, this game is on the road. I think they play fairly well, but lose, 27-20.
UK by 12
Missouri gets their first, and probably only SEC win of the year this week.

Mizzou 30
Kentucky 21
And everyone should know what they are (slim and none) To think Ky has any shot at winning this game is laughable IMO. Missouri is not even close to being as weak as Ky and they are at home waiting to treat the Cats similar to how Arkansas treated them. Just because Ky played close to a flat Georgia team that was without their 1st team All American (Jarvis Jones) and who was also looking ahead to next weeks HUGE game with Fla doesnt mean at all that they have a shot at beating a pretty talented and well coached Missouri team in their back yard! PLEASE??

Missouri - 38 Ky -13
Blow out....KY 50 Missouri 0....Joker gets a contract extention through 2020....whatcha think?
I called it at the first of the year, that UK would not win a conference game. I feel comfortable with my prediction. Missouri isnt as bad as their conference record says they are. They would be near the top of the Big XII or Big 10, and have beaten two pretty good football teams (Arizona State and UCF)..
Missouri 48
Kentucky 14
bear claw Wrote:Blow out....KY 50 Missouri 0....Joker gets a contract extention through 2020....whatcha think?
Thats funny!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!! Good joke!
Missouri gets their first SEC win in a blowout.
This game throws me. UK loses but the only question is by how much? I think it will be a 3 TD win BUT UK will score.
Game getting ready to kick off
Kentucky will receive
Pass complete for gain of 9
George with the carry, get's enough for the first down
Pass incomplete

2 & 10 UK
Whitlow on the keeper, gain of 7

3 & 3
Direct snap to Sanders, get's enough for the first down
Pass complete for about 4

2 & 6 UK
Sanders on the carry takes it inside the Missouri 30

1 & 10 UK
Pass complete, inside the Missouri 15

1 & 10 UK
George on the carry, loss of 1
Kentucky fumbles the ball and Missouri takes it all the way back to UK's 26 yard line.

1 & 10 Mizzou
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5