Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ Garrard County 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern visits garrad after a big GC win last year..should be a very good one...thoughts?
Please ensure dates of games and put in order of who will be the home team by using the "@" to make it easier to know when these games are being played. The below guidelines are posted in every sporting section, as well as all of the existing threads that are created. If you need help, just let me know.

Thx. SD

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating Prediction Threads

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032
Great job friday . Congrats Lions still pulling for ya,
A non-District matchup.... As much as I would like too see Garrard with another W, I
think there are still a few things that need to be ironed out before playoffs. So that
being said, I would like to see some positive gains in the mistake areas and a little more
air work in the first half and get some key younger personel some quality playing time in
against a strong MS team. It could pay dividends in the playoffs.
Garrard by 14
Mad South Rec's r playing well and coached up, could pose a few problems for GC
Speed kills. Harris is the man. MS by 12.
MS has turned into a stout football team. Since their loss to Bourbon the only other losses were b a combined 2 points to teams with a cumulative record of 15-3.
Madison Southern. Harris probably won't play as much, as they will probably keep him fresh for the playoffs.
Garrard Co on Sr night I am going with the Lions in a close one.
Last night for the garrard seniors on there home field..all will be very missed!..we have had an amazing time watchin this group from there freshman years to know!..lots of talent leaving..saylor,abney,keller,cumbys leadership is gonna be hard to replaced..but i believ the younger kids have learned alott from these guys..and the rest r great leaders also..goodluck to all of them, and cant wait to watch them play tomm night