Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Toledo 29 (21) Cincinnati 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusednicker:
Bad year to be a sports team in Cincy...
Not really. That is their first loss.

They are doing pretty good this year. They simply had a bad game.
Toledo " Giant Killer " Rockets are now 5-1 all time against Top 25 schools according to local Cincy news source.

Looking forward to the UC - Louisville game!

Congrats to the prophetic Rockets whose fans were already preparing to rush the field a week ago.
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Not really. That is their first loss.

They are doing pretty good this year. They simply had a bad game.

Sure, the bungles are about to go below .500, the Reds do one of the biggest choke jobs ever in the playoffs, and the bearcats lose to fricken Toledo......not a bad year at all....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sure, the bungles are about to go below .500, the Reds do one of the biggest choke jobs ever in the playoffs, and the bearcats lose to fricken Toledo......not a bad year at all....

I meant for the bearcats.. not a bad year. Only 1 loss so far? Not bad.

For cincy in general, yeah it is a bad year.
Oh, yeah - HORRIBLE year for Cincinnati Wink

A team with the 2nd best record in the league, must have been a fluke! One of only 5 teams in the League to make the playoffs, yeah fluke Wink Yeah, one of two teams to win their first two and lose their last three at home, but it was just the Reds that were a fluke Wink Bengals, one of 25 teams with a 3-3 record, yeah, terrible seasons Wink Bearcats one loss on the season, still best bet to be in the BCS for the Big East, yep terrible season Wink

Yeah, I'm setting back thinking it's been T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E year for the local sports while everyone else just wished their local teams were half as successful Wink I almost wish I lived in an area that has so much to root for as their own without having to adopt teams that they have only seen on TV Wink
compared to years past when the only thing Cincy fans could get excited about was UC or Xavier making it to the sweet 16, this year has been good.

besides, Toledo is now ranked
Stardust Wrote:Oh, yeah - HORRIBLE year for Cincinnati Wink

A team with the 2nd best record in the league, must have been a fluke! One of only 5 teams in the League to make the playoffs, yeah fluke Wink Yeah, one of two teams to win their first two and lose their last three at home, but it was just the Reds that were a fluke Wink Bengals, one of 25 teams with a 3-3 record, yeah, terrible seasons Wink Bearcats one loss on the season, still best bet to be in the BCS for the Big East, yep terrible season Wink

Yeah, I'm setting back thinking it's been T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E year for the local sports while everyone else just wished their local teams were half as successful Wink I almost wish I lived in an area that has so much to root for as their own without having to adopt teams that they have only seen on TV Wink

Your exactly right on all of your points....