Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Kansas State 55 - (13) West Virginia 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ernie I will get you your new avatar/signature (if sig is applicable on your BGR status) here shortly
Confusednicker:
Geno Smith's Heisman hopes are basically done now
Here ya go Dangerousdaneerfan.

The first one is your Avatar and the Second is your Signature, if you need help uploading them I will gladly help you Smile
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
WideNeery, welcome to the New Wide Order!
love it!
WVU sure is killin those big12 teams. :lmao:
And now Neery will go in hiding, and not show up on BGR for a year and hope we forget.. lol
It's about down this WVU high horse was put out of its misery.
Cmon Neery, collect your prize....

WVU looks as bad as UK...
As a big WVU fan, it's been very disheartening to watch this or lack of defense. Dana, has not done a good job with his staff. I never thought I'd say this, but where is Jeff Casteel's 3-3-5 defense when you need it? Plus our offense has not done a very good job either. Feel sorry for Geno, but he is not getting the job done either.
West Virginia's defense is having a hard time adjusting the the more prolific Big XII offenses and it is showing, bad.
Ernie just another note, the two weeks of your new avatar/signature doesn't start until you sign on and change them.
KState is legit
Something tells me dangerous dan will have a new avatar and signature very soon.
^
Something tells me he wont be back Confusednicker:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:West Virginia's defense is having a hard time adjusting the the more prolific Big XII offenses and it is showing, bad.

I don't know if it's adjusting or the fact that Deforrest is not that good of a D/C. Granted the offenses are better in the Big XII than the Big East, but even then our theme for the defense was bend don't break. Now it's broke and we can't even pick up the pieces.

I think the other problem could possibly be, we are now also seeing the results of 2/3 star recruits compared to 4/5 star. 2/3's will work in the Big East but not the Big XII.

Anyway our run was good for a while, and it sure was a lot of fun going to Texas and beating them. Now I'm wondering if we will win another game in the Big XII this year!
I lost two sig bets with Eerie and honored both of them. I think Eerie will honor this bet.
Where did he go?
Strikeout King Wrote:Here ya go Dangerousdaneerfan.

The first one is your Avatar and the Second is your Signature, if you need help uploading them I will gladly help you Smile

With the new set up, there is no place for an avitar or sig pic. Unless I am doing something wrong. Sorry I have not come back sooner, but I have been very busy this past two weeks. So, I am here to take my medicine. I do not do meth or bathsalts.
I'll try and help ya out
Ernie I got your avatar changed. You should have an option to change your signature under change avatar in your usercp
Strikeout King Wrote:Ernie I got your avatar changed. You should have an option to change your signature under change avatar in your usercp

Thanks!!!!

BTW, PM me on how to change my sig. I would appreciate it very much!!
^
If your not a donating member, you cant have a sig....
You can after so many posts I just forgot what the post number was. I'm not a donating member and I have a sig. I think there's several on here that aren't donating members and they have sigs