Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville @ Frankfort 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and predictions.
Im going with Frankfort at home in a close one. Good offense vs. a good defense
I like Frankfort 42-24
Frankfort with the W. Also Frankfort will win the Class A State Title this year. No question.
^
Oh theres plenty of question.....

But Frankfort is the real deal. They win this one.
Frankfort in a barn burner, by 14
Danville will find a way to stop that offense or at least slow it down. They may not have the most talent around this year but they have a program with great coaching. Good luck to both teams.
Frankfort 34 danville 24 I go with 1a schools anytime :blabbermo
Frankfort
I think Frankfort will win by 2 TD's.
Frankfort by 10 at home.
Coaching!!!!!! Fundamentals!!!!!! Danville will win!!!!
Mysonis55 is just pissed because we don't blow sunshine up Mayfields butt. But dude let's not be stupid here. Frankfort wins in a close one. Sam Harp is a fine coach but I'll take Coach Foley any day! Plus I get Coach HopperConfusednicker: Love ya Terry
Danville 36 Franfort 22 Danville played a better schedule
I am not so sure that Danville had a tougher schedule. There are two common opponents, Green and Lca. Frankfort's one loss came against 10-0, 5A Franklin Co. It is not going to be easy for.Danville to beat Frankfort at home this year. IMO
mysonis55 Wrote:Coaching!!!!!! Fundamentals!!!!!! Danville will win!!!!
I think you hope Danville wins so you can sleep better at night thinking about what Frankfort may do with Mayfield in semi. And as far as coaching and fundamentals, you have no idea what the kids and coaches at Frankfort do other than the last time Mayfield came here,they went home with an L
Frankfort's explosive offense will be the difference in a close one.
I would like to thank Frankfort wins this game but Danville has some tradition and a good win vs. Boyle under thier belt, this game will be a barn burner I think, Big play on defense for FHS will be difference.
No wannabecoachforlife, I am not in the least worried about that. They will have to get past a little roadblock called Beechwood before we would even have to think about that. You can just play a recording from last year, because it will be Mayfield and the wood in the semi's.
Whitepantherthing, if you have ever seen Danville, you would know what I mean. They can have a team full of just average every day joes and still beat a really good team. Frankfort seems to look really good when they are playing a team that is average to fairly good. When they play a tough team they fold like a lawn chair. That is why I say DANVILLE will win this. But at the end of the night they will be generous in nature and tell yall what a good job you did.
mysonis55 Wrote:Whitepantherthing, if you have ever seen Danville, you would know what I mean. They can have a team full of just average every day joes and still beat a really good team. Frankfort seems to look really good when they are playing a team that is average to fairly good. When they play a tough team they fold like a lawn chair. That is why I say DANVILLE will win this. But at the end of the night they will be generous in nature and tell yall what a good job you did.

Those are some mighty strong words... So, let me get this straight. A Danville team full of average Joe's beats a really, really talented Frankfort team?

I think this will be a great game, but Frankfort will pull away late. Just too much offensive fire power.
mysonis55 Wrote:Whitepantherthing, if you have ever seen Danville, you would know what I mean. They can have a team full of just average every day joes and still beat a really good team. Frankfort seems to look really good when they are playing a team that is average to fairly good. When they play a tough team they fold like a lawn chair. That is why I say DANVILLE will win this. But at the end of the night they will be generous in nature and tell yall what a good job you did.
I'm a little confused (easy flyer fans) which team folded us like a lawn chair Franklin Co. My god man I don't care if you agree with me or not the record books don't lie. Franklin County just completed their regular season. THEY ARE THE MOST PROLIFIC OFFENSE IN THE HISTORY OF KENTUCKY STATE FOOTBALL!!!! Check your facts they would've beat any team in the state the night they played us and that includes freakin Trinity.
lets not go overboard no one in this state in high school would beat trinity
Confusednicker::insane:
mysonis55 Wrote:No wannabecoachforlife, I am not in the least worried about that. They will have to get past a little roadblock called Beechwood before we would even have to think about that. You can just play a recording from last year, because it will be Mayfield and the wood in the semi's.

Coach 4 life has coach me and I can say without a doubt he is a great coach and a great person he is twice the man u or any of mayfield coaches will ever be
Whitepantherthing, that is very funny. Franklin Co will not stand a chance against Warren Cent or Bowling Green, write it down and refer back to this after they finally meet. You will see what I mean. If you think you know me then you know very well that I follow this sport more than most. I think I would know a little bit about this kinda stuff. And yes, 30+ points would count as that. My God, look at the teams you have played, other than Franklin Co do they play anyone over 2a. Its easy to get lopsided wins against teams of that calibre. I guess all I can say is wait til this is all over and we will see who is still talking then.
Would pick Danville in this one for sure if I hadn't just herd they could be without three more starter including QB for Friday. Should be a good game.
Wow looking at the poll results, it looks like Frankfort fans have forgotten who they are playing. It is the team that has many, many state championships and lots and lots of pride. I gotta give it to you though for thinking yall can handle them. The best thing is this game doesn't count for Frankfort in the playoff run.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wow looking at the poll results, it looks like Frankfort fans have forgotten who they are playing. It is the team that has many, many state championships and lots and lots of pride. I gotta give it to you though for thinking yall can handle them. The best thing is this game doesn't count for Frankfort in the playoff run.
With all the time you spend on frankfort thread it seems you might be worry about them:eyeroll:
Danville
Pages: 1 2 3