Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SV Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was told that SV fired anthony hampton from the staff this past week. Has anyone heard anything?
Can u give more details on this, from teaching coaching????????????
I've heard a lot of wild rumors concerning the program already..I won't go into any details, but it seems like a big Soap Opera up there right now...
alfus21 Wrote:I've heard a lot of wild rumors concerning the program already..I won't go into any details, but it seems like a big Soap Opera up there right now...
Its always a big soap opera up there, what else is new. LOL!
It is confired. Anthony got his fire letter last week. He also will not be assisting the new coach. That is just wrong. Seems like the new coach would help his only assistant out!
I think Coach Saunders and Hampton didnt get along to well either and I herd that Anthony Hampton was going back to Dorton and coachin there...Thats just what I herd
Anybody know what Valley's schedule will look like next year....
:thumpsup: I personally know Saunders has been out to the board. Saunders and Hampton get along fine. You can see them talking everyday at school. Saunders had nothing to do w/ his letter. He told us himself. Coach thinks Coach Hampton will be hired back. People need to post the truth.
cats 6969 Wrote::thumpsup: I personally know Saunders has been out to the board. Saunders and Hampton get along fine. You can see them talking everyday at school. Saunders had nothing to do w/ his letter. He told us himself. Coach thinks Coach Hampton will be hired back. People need to post the truth.

Whats your schedule next year.....
I was told today that saunders helped get Hampton hired back. Things are looking good for the cats
cats 6969 Wrote:I was told today that saunders helped get Hampton hired back. Things are looking good for the cats

Good