Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 2A Playoffs Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Region 1
Caldwell Co vs Butler Co
Murray vs Union Co
Owensboro Cath vs Crittenden Co
Hancock Co vs Ballard Memorial

Region 2
Glasgow vs Washington Co
CAL vs Clinton Co
Green Co vs Desales
Bardstown vs Metcalfe Co

Region 3
Walton Verona vs Newport
NCC vs Gallatin Co
LLoyd vs Carrol Co
Owen Co vs Holy Cross (COV)

Region 4
Somerset vs Shelby Valley
Danville vs Betsy Lane
P-Burg vs Middlesboro
Leslie Co vs LCA
Middlesboro in there! GO JACKETS!
Rematch from last year Owen vs holy cross @ Owen who will win
lca is in trouble bad trouble man leslie is out for some payback
Region 4 is up 4 grabs. Anyone can play with anyone on any given night. im sure you all have seen the scores in the district play and so in. Lca killing Mboro but lca only loosing to somersey by 3... leslie holding a pburg offense to only 15 points and 1 td was a blown coverage. Harlan Ind. played Lca really close and got beat by 3 and so did leslie. Mboro only loosing to Danvill and somerset by like a td... you basically have 6 teams that could win this region in a blink on an eye.
1.somerset
2.Prestonburg
3Leslie County
4.Lexington Christian
5.Middlesboro
6.Danvill
This is what you want any team from walton verona and owen county to lca and danvile can win it this year
4ever witness Wrote:Region 4 is up 4 grabs. Anyone can play with anyone on any given night. im sure you all have seen the scores in the district play and so in. Lca killing Mboro but lca only loosing to somersey by 3... leslie holding a pburg offense to only 15 points and 1 td was a blown coverage. Harlan Ind. played Lca really close and got beat by 3 and so did leslie. Mboro only loosing to Danvill and somerset by like a td... you basically have 6 teams that could win this region in a blink on an eye.
1.somerset
2.Prestonburg
3Leslie County
4.Lexington Christian
5.Middlesboro
6.Danvill

LOL, i actually have to agree with you for once. It is wide open. Just depends on who comes to play.
^Wait What? You think we have a chance?

Na, we would've been killed by somerset if it wasn't for the awful calls. I hope you are right, but I don't see us winning it.
We will see when the Smoke clears, Who is on Top.
4ever witness Wrote:Region 4 is up 4 grabs. Anyone can play with anyone on any given night. im sure you all have seen the scores in the district play and so in. Lca killing Mboro but lca only loosing to somersey by 3... leslie holding a pburg offense to only 15 points and 1 td was a blown coverage. Harlan Ind. played Lca really close and got beat by 3 and so did leslie. Mboro only loosing to Danvill and somerset by like a td... you basically have 6 teams that could win this region in a blink on an eye.
1.somerset
2.Prestonburg
3Leslie County
4.Lexington Christian
5.Middlesboro
6.Danvill

I disagree.

The only competitive game will be Prestonsburg/Middlesboro.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I disagree.

The only competitive game will be Prestonsburg/Middlesboro.

I agree... Prestonsburg/Middlesboro should be the only one close.