Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 57 Paintsville 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ouch! Raceland brings the wood to the Tigers tonight. Kash is picked off 5 times with two for pick six which killed the Tigers to say the least. The Rams have a great team and although I was at the Johnson central game I listened to this worst game they have played this year. Congrats to the RAMS and even without their starters skill players they dominated. Best to the Rams in the playoffs and hope they avenge the loss to Fairvew. As usual no stats. Hope the Tigers come to play at Berea next week. A$$ kicking tonight, learn from it.
Ouch.
Paintsville seems to have some descent skill players. The QB has a big arm. But doesnt use his legs or hips when throwing, thus his accuracy was off, and idk if it was the wet field but there were alot of dropped balls on both ends. Racelands defense played great. I think there were 2 pick six scores and a fumble recovered for a touchdown. With Daylin and Adam out, i thought Zac, Josh, and Conner did a great job filling carrying the load. After forcing a 3 and out on the Rams first drive, Paintsville had no answer offensively or defensively. Hope to see Paintsville get things back on track. Such a rich history in their past. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way, and hope the player that left in the ambulance recovers.
Hate the guys being out, but this should give the other players a lot of faith in themselves for playing so well without them.
Good win for the RAMS. Also good to get the chance to rest our injured players, and give some other kids the chance to step up.

Paintsville has some good young skill players. The QB looks solid for just being a Freshman. Hope the Tigers can get some more kids back out for football and rebuild their program because they have good tradition.

Rams now have to get ready for the Devils and keep the traveling trophy since the series ends after next week.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Paintsville seems to have some descent skill players. The QB has a big arm. But doesnt use his legs or hips when throwing, thus his accuracy was off, and idk if it was the wet field but there were alot of dropped balls on both ends. Racelands defense played great. I think there were 2 pick six scores and a fumble recovered for a touchdown. With Daylin and Adam out, i thought Zac, Josh, and Conner did a great job filling carrying the load. After forcing a 3 and out on the Rams first drive, Paintsville had no answer offensively or defensively. Hope to see Paintsville get things back on track. Such a rich history in their past. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way, and hope the player that left in the ambulance recovers.

SB thanks for that info on the kid that was transported in the ambulance, I didnt know we had another one go down. I checked with a few people that were at the game and they said it was a concussion. Hope RJ gets well soon. :thanks:
TigerBlues Wrote:SB thanks for that info on the kid that was transported in the ambulance, I didnt know we had another one go down. I checked with a few people that were at the game and they said it was a concussion. Hope RJ gets well soon. :thanks:

How is Trent Childers? I read where he had to be taken out, the last game.
Bob Seger Wrote:How is Trent Childers? I read where he had to be taken out, the last game.

Hey seger, how many kids does pville have out hurt? I knew childers but didn't hear of anyone else.
Bob Seger Wrote:How is Trent Childers? I read where he had to be taken out, the last game.

Seger, when it bad it's bad as the saying goes. Trent is done for the year as is John LeMaster, and Gabe Burchell. I was told Lane Daniels left the game with another head injury in the fourth so who knows what will happen for the next two games or for next year.................
Man the Tigers are just flat beat up. This tends to happen when you have to field a team of young players. Prayers for a speedy recovery for everyone of them! Keep your heads up Tigers !
Half a league half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred:
'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd ?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd & thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare,
Flash'd as they turn'd in air
Sabring the gunners there,
Charging an army while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
Cossack & Russian
Reel'd from the sabre-stroke,
Shatter'd & sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon behind them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
While horse & hero fell,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death,
Back from the mouth of Hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of six hundred.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wonder'd.
Honour the charge they made!
Honour the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred!

Go Tigers. Hold your heads high, and keep fighting.