Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final in Frankfort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FCSPY Wrote:Hey man we may get beat in the first round, we deserve all that kind of talk and beating bowling green no easy feat For us or any other team in the state. But man you have no went from being funny to just plain stupid. We would not score at all????? Your ignorant to believe that. You even said that would be a fact.:lame::Thumbs::worthy:

Maybe you should stick to your 1a football predicitions. You were probably a back up in high school and your son probably only plays cause you whine to the coaches!

His son is an 8th grader and one of the best players on a Mayfield Middle School team that is on the verge of winning a middle school state championship. Honestly i disagree with him that yall couldnt score on Bg my nephew just graduated from Franklin last year i know how far yall have come from 4 years ago. But to go after a 14 year old just because he doesnt give Franklin County High enough respect. He is a big boy and i know he can handle personal attacks against himself but leave his kid out of it. I will tell you this i honestly believe if yall could fet ur d on the same page as ur O you guys would be a hard out for anyone in 5a.
Dude I dont even know his son, so I am not really going after him, but he is a real tough guy on here so turn about is fair play, he maybe should of thought of that before putting his son in his screen name. I will not do it again though out of respect for a kid.

Hey I agree with you on FCHS d, but 10-0 is 10-0 they arent just scoring points though they set the state record. So they may be able to hang at least a td against BG. I hope the guy does not mess his kid up with his mouth.:igiveup:
This is so freakin cool. Mysonis55, blacknblue, Rebel4Life and The King sure have generated a lot of buzz about a game the may not take place. As I type this there have been over 900 views for this thread in five days. That includes three of Frankforts coaches. Sure looks like a rivalry between teams that never play. If this game doesn't get played the A.D.'s should see that it happens in a bowl next year.
:pondering:
whitepantherking Wrote:This is so freakin cool. Mysonis55, blacknblue, Rebel4Life and The King sure have generated a lot of buzz about a game the may not take place. As I type this there have been over 900 views for this thread in five days. That includes three of Frankforts coaches. Sure looks like a rivalry between teams that never play. If this game doesn't get played the A.D.'s should see that it happens in a bowl next year.

I think your on to something
rednblackattack Wrote:His son is an 8th grader and one of the best players on a Mayfield Middle School team that is on the verge of winning a middle school state championship. Honestly i disagree with him that yall couldnt score on Bg my nephew just graduated from Franklin last year i know how far yall have come from 4 years ago. But to go after a 14 year old just because he doesnt give Franklin County High enough respect. He is a big boy and i know he can handle personal attacks against himself but leave his kid out of it. I will tell you this i honestly believe if yall could fet ur d on the same page as ur O you guys would be a hard out for anyone in 5a.

I watch mayfield middle play this year 55 not bad
fcspy, you are right, I am a big man. I can handle whatever you wanna put out, I guaranty it. But I dont understand this turnabout is fair play crap. Excuse me, but all I have done is rebut the crap that you guys have been very free with. I am not understanding, why exactly is it that that bothers you. If you cant handle someone saying anything then I guess you should not read. I dont recall saying anything terrible about anyone on here. I certainly have not made a statement about anyone's kids. I think what you guys have a problem with is the fact that yall come on here and toot your horns about how great your team is. The next step is someone gets on here and says, yeah you may be good but, this is why we dont see it the way that you do. That is what this is supposed to be about. Instead of getting personal, find facts that back the way you feel about your predictions. I can handle all of that you want to put out. I have even made reference to some that have different opinions than I but did do their homework as being good posts. I can even handle the great jabs by someone like 64. What has got me stirred up was the comment about taking out a kid they thought was my son. That is soooo childish and should never even be thought, let alone said. I believe what you are upset about is the fact that I have mentioned what I think BG would do with Franklin Co, so be it. That is my opinion and also the opinion of the computer rankings. I don't think that is a slam, that is an opinion. If you are upset, I'm sorry, but get on here and state a factual based statement that would maybe make me think different, not something about me or my kid. The next statement made about my kid will be followed by me researching to find out what the actual person was that sent it. Believe me, it can be done.
:okay: lady's WILLIAMSBURG Is coming to bowling green pay attentions to us.Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote::okay: lady's WILLIAMSBURG Is coming to bowling green pay attentions to us.Confusedmoke:
The legend lives, good to hear from you sur. Rebel and I are having our t-shirts printed up for this Friday's game. I'm going as My sonis 55, he'll be with stupid. Great Halloween idea! We'll try and get a photo. Go Panthers!
Please post pictures. They would be appreciated.
Yeah, that is a good idea whitepantherthing. I think mine will say Mr Burton. My son will probably have his new number on though. He may even change his name if everyone thinks he is my son.
:yikes:
rednblackattack Wrote:Thanks 55 but I lived in Frankfort for a couple of years and you just cant expect some people to understand championship caliber football. Cause when it comes to championship football their chest is the only thing they have ever pounded. Truth is their win against Mayfield a few years ago was the best win they have ever had. Hey they did have another great football memory we did share the same state championship football field back in 77 when we won a 2a state championship they got their butt handed to them by that traditional state power Belleview 21 to 0. Son when star wars was a new movie Frankfort actually got to play in a state championship game. Hey i hear WalMart is going to have panties buy 1 get one free on black friday. Frankfort will have time to pick up some while Beechwood and Mayfield play to for a chance to go to BG. Lol!

I talked to guy at work played on the 77 team, he said they did score on Bellevue 1st, and yeah lost the game....Said contributing factor was that Coach Webb locked them down night before and didnt get to play buzz ball...But he said he hasnt been to maybe 7 games since he graduated, but beechwood gets them every year or was Bellevue......

But im going to be pulling for them aswell, my son will be heading over next season with a few other talented kids....And 55 is my son number also...MYsonis55..
good number
mysonis55 Wrote:good number

Yes it is. They gave him another oen for game against LCA #9 his old FYFL # on the Raiders.
coach4life Wrote:Actually, the staff did not run it up on a struggling team. Eminence was 6-2 and was within 2 td's with 2:30 left in 2nd quarter and Frankfort scored 24 in the last 2 minutes of half. They only scored 2 times with the JV team in 2nd half. It helps when you have the true perspective. Frankfort can score very fast.

Actually as an Eminence fan. Eminence just fell apart. Frankfort was more classy than usual on this night. Their coaches did a great job and should not be subjected to this
I am interested in what 55 see's in Frankfort that is their downfall, their "D" is solid along with their offense. They are a pretty well balanced team. Nothing is standing out as a weakness for them. I mean we couldnt tackle Timmons but as you can see by his touches/touchdown ratio not many can or have. We had three turnovers in that game that resulted in 6. But please do share your insight with the rest of us
GoOnSqUaD Wrote:I am interested in what 55 see's in Frankfort that is their downfall, their "D" is solid along with their offense. They are a pretty well balanced team. Nothing is standing out as a weakness for them. I mean we couldnt tackle Timmons but as you can see by his touches/touchdown ratio not many can or have. We had three turnovers in that game that resulted in 6. But please do share your insight with the rest of us
I am going to answer this for 55. "We are scared of Frankfort so we are trying to convince ourselves they stink." said 55
Whitekittything, sounds like your name fits you. I have absolutely nothing to be afraid of. I am clearly stating the facts. The back that was running through yall isn't near what #9 will be. I don't get scared about our chances. The most nervous I ever was during this stretch was last year against Bwood and I had good reason. I don't see reason this year. One that gets scared is one that gets on here and starts talking about having kids target someone on the opposing team because they get upset because they think their father said something. Plain and simple is this statement "If you get to the semi finals, we will be there. I dont have to talk the boys in red & blk will. The message will be loud and very clear, we are going back to state this year!!!!".
Wait just a minute mysonis55 need to win three more games.frankfort may just kick :moonConfusedending little love from WILLIAMSBURG Confusedmoke:
64, thought you were in hiding. I fully expect us to do just that and 1 more.:thanks: Kinda missed you on here. It isnt gonna be the same in 2 weeks when you start backing your basketball team.Confusednicker:
I'M on board with kentucky wildcats basketball an 1a WILIAMSBURG FOOTBALL :wenumber1
64, you have been so much fun that I will envite you. When Wburg goes down in 2 weeks, come on here and root for us. Just don't jinx us.
Pages: 1 2 3