Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 55 - Perry County Central 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations Black Bears!!!

This sounded like a brutally physical game, but the Bears persevered!!

Congratulations on the huge win at Perry County Central.
Congratulations, Black Bears!
way to go Black Bears,so proud of all of you,great team work
Congratulations Harlan County. I predicted 56-21, it played out about like I thought.
Undefeated district champs...wow!!!!
Over 500 rushing yards...
I pedicted 55-24 Harlan and Perry would cave in the second half. Perry had several oppertunites to score but shot their selfs in the foot a couple of times, Harlan has a good team but not as good as previous years.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Congratulations Harlan County. I predicted 56-21, it played out about like I thought.

pretty close, norm!
Congrats Blackbears..... we will see you guys next friday! looking forward to a good game!
Hmmmm....trying to remember. There was this "song" dedicated to the Black Bear Nation and posted on this forum.

Anybody help me out with the title of that song? I'm afraid it has left my brain.
Harlan Co. physically dominated Perry Central as expected!! Big win! Looks like the Black Bears are destined to make back to the Regional Championship game again! Congrats Black Bears!
Granny Bear Wrote:Hmmmm....trying to remember. There was this "song" dedicated to the Black Bear Nation and posted on this forum.

Anybody help me out with the title of that song? I'm afraid it has left my brain.

If I remember correctly, I believe it was something to the effect of "The Black Bears Will Never Leave Hazard Alive"
^^
Oh my!!! That does sound familiar!!
Do you remember the author??
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Oh my!!! That does sound familiar!!
Do you remember the author??

Umm.....I am not going to swear to it but, I believe the unfortunate fellow goes by the name of Zaga
Good game Bears!
It was a pretty good game harlan county just had a 10 point lead in the 3rd Quarter but blew things open from there...
Congrats Black Bears!!!!! District Champs!!!! Home field advantage throughout the playoffs.....yipee!!!!!!
I figured zaga had more fortitude than this.
Congrats Black Bears, not a shocker..
Seen a Black bear fan at wal-mart tonight.. asked him about the game..
His response "It was getting pretty bad, so I left"..
Congrats HC on another district championship.
I can only hope we meet again....
HARLAN COUNTY BLACK BEARS....UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!!!

GREAT JOB HC.......LOVE MY BEARS!!!!

:1::1::football::football::1::1:
Congrats Black Bears!!!!
Guess he's gone on another vacation....
Awesome game!!!!... So proud of all the players, coaches, and fans!!!!... Disappointed no one was brave enough to come to the Hc fans and hold "Filthy Animal" sign!... He he!... Oh we'll... Maybe next year!... All I have to say about that is..."ah boys!"...lol

Looking forward to the next home GAMES!!!!!!

Have to say... We might not have got home so late if the 3 rd quarter had went by a little quicker!!

Go HC black bears!
It is so nice to know we will be home throughout the playoffs in our NEW home!!!! Can you say EXCITING!!!!!!!!!
First I'd like to say....come in Dave Hammonds!

Secondly I'd like to give a shout out to Perry Central. Honestly I was scared they would score every time they touched the ball. QB is for real....took a lot of hits and popped up every time.

Shout out to the Bears although I thought my head was going to blow off in the first half on the two missed scoring opportunities and the roughing the kicker penalty. Great game guys!

Finally shout out to #66 Tyler Ely...WTUK Player of the Game!
That's my boy! So proud of you!
Congrats Bear Paw of your boy being Player of the Game
oh yeah, have I mentioned how happy I am that we don't have to leave Harlan for a football game until if we make it to Bowling Green.
PC actually battled their tails off all night and never gave up, hats off to them for that, also their QB did some impressive things last night. Unfortunately for the Dores they ran into a really strong HC team that is getting better every week, the Black Bears have some kids that have grown up a lot this year and are starting to fulfill their potential. If these guys maintain their poise and avoid some of the ridiculous penalties they have a good chance to win several more games IMO
Great game Bears! Great job BBN! It got loud!! Can't wait to fill up the new stadium! Maybe we could invite Zaga to come play our song at the dedication! He could bring his lunch as well! JK, I was impressed with PC's team and the atmosphere was great! Anyone like a tee shirt, pizza, or some yougert? Lol! I had a great time with great friends! Looking forward to BELL!
Hey Daddycat, we got some of that pizza and yogurt going out the gates to the car and I must say...it was PRET-TY tasty!

See all you Black Bear fans next week at the Bell County game! GO BEARS!!!
Pages: 1 2