Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vikings punter Chris Kluwe poses in gay magazine to support same-sex marriage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMYGAAAAWD !!!!! Never mind...lol.

Long a fighter for those he believes are not receiving equal protection under the law, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe agreed to pose in the current issue of OUT Magazine to make his advocacy on the subject of same-sex marriage more clear and more public.
"To me, this fight is about equality and human rights," Kluwe recently told CNN. "The fact is, there are Americans who pay taxes and serve in our military -- who defend this country -- who do not receive the same legal protections as the rest of us. To me, that's flat-out discrimination. That's the same as segregation or suffrage."
Kluwe has said that he is not gay, and that the subject is not what is important -- to him, this is about using his platform to help in a political sense and defining himself outside the confines of the football field.
"I've always relished breaking that stereotype of the dumb jock athlete because while I enjoyed athletics growing up, I also enjoyed reading and video games, and athletic sport is not what defines me as a person," Kluwe told OUT's Cyd Zeigler. "I think as more and more generations start rising through the NFL, a lot of these kids see that it's OK to be something other than an athlete."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html
[Image: yahoo_kluweout.jpg]
Like him or not, Chris Kluwe is definitely putting it on the line for what he believes. (OUT Magazine)
Wow
I dont know about the rest of you but im so damn scik of hearing about gays in a time where most people cant afford to eat.

Go to Canada.
Disgusting!!!:lame: