Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Have to Get Off My Chest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I have read many posts on here calling the President many names. This really makes me angry in since of disrespect towards the Office of the President.

As many know I am a proud Democrat, but I believe that people have to put Country over Political Parties. Yes, I got angry when the Democrats did the same thing to Bush over his intelligence.

Also, there seems to be no one willing to come to the middle anymore! Compromise seems weak to most and yet to govern I think this has to be the position.

In the last two years, nothing has got done in Washington, complete grid lock! The only time things seem to get done is when one party has a super majority.

Ok I am done! Any one else wish to get things off their chest?
A proud democrat huh? And you claim you have convictions? What a laugh for anyone to claim convictions and then support , advocate and condone what is now nothing more than the party of satan. This evil organization has moved so far to the left that it nowhere even resembles the democratic party home that I grew up in. Obama has reaped whatever he has sown. He gets none of my respect because he has earned none of my respect. He has made himself the laughing stock of the entire world. I do not claim him as my president. I do not support him. I am ashamed of him. I cant stand to see his face. I get sick to my stomach when I hear his voice. I have to abide by his policies only because they are the law of the land, and I have to.

Now, would you like to know how I feel??
Bob Seger Wrote:A proud democrat huh? And you claim you have convictions? What a laugh for anyone to claim convictions and then support , advocate and condone what is now nothing more than the party of satan. This evil organization has moved so far to the left that it nowhere even resembles the democratic party home that I grew up in. Obama has reaped whatever he has sown. He gets none of my respect because he has earned none of my respect. He has made himself the laughing stock of the entire world. I do not claim him as my president. I do not support him. I am ashamed of him. I cant stand to see his face. I get sick to my stomach when I hear his voice. I have to abide by his policies only because they are the law of the land, and I have to.

I know caring for the poor, wanting everyone to have health insurance, loving your neighbor as you love yourself...real party of satan.

Now I agree he has came across weak in many areas but I think the same could be said about President Bush in his time period.

I am an American, I have an American President, that can serve 2 terms. The President of my country is President Obama.
tvtimeout Wrote:I know caring for the poor, wanting everyone to have health insurance, loving your neighbor as you love yourself...real party of satan.

Now I agree he has came across weak in many areas but I think the same could be said about President Bush in his time period.

I am an American, I have an American President, that can serve 2 terms. The President of my country is President Obama.

Yeah, deamoncrats are the only ones who care about that stuff.:eyeroll:

I'll include looked like a liar with weak. WHAT HAS BUSH GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING? He is not the president. Get that through that thick skull of yours. Who cares about Bush?

Good for you! Speaks volumes about your convictions and where you stand as a compromiser of values.

Good for you. Another symptom of
I know following the pesky document the constitution...I am proud to be an American. Wow! Thick skull...very christ like.

I made a comparison of a former President...but guess what I am still an American during those times as well.
tvtimeout Wrote:Ok, I have read many posts on here calling the President many names. This really makes me angry in since of disrespect towards the Office of the President.

As many know I am a proud Democrat, but I believe that people have to put Country over Political Parties. Yes, I got angry when the Democrats did the same thing to Bush over his intelligence.

Also, there seems to be no one willing to come to the middle anymore! Compromise seems weak to most and yet to govern I think this has to be the position.

In the last two years, nothing has got done in Washington, complete grid lock! The only time things seem to get done is when one party has a super majority.

Ok I am done! Any one else wish to get things off their chest?

So how in the Hell did he NOT get anything done his first two years with SUPER MAJORITY Party Congress! Because he's a Fraud! I feel better now that I got that off my chest!!!
tvtimeout Wrote:I know following the pesky document the constitution...I am proud to be an American. Wow! Thick skull...very christ like.
I made a comparison of a former President...but guess what I am still an American during those times as well.
Constitution??? Are you on some kind of a drug? Where does that even fall into this conversation?

And one has what to do with the other?.:eyeroll:

And like I said , who cares anything about Bush? You fruitloops only have one thing on your mind. BUSH IS NOT THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE!!!!.....CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT?

In case you didn't know it there is a reason why you do not get much respect on here. You are waaaay out there somewhere in lala land.
Stardust Wrote:So how in the Hell did he NOT get anything done his first two years with SUPER MAJORITY Party Congress! Because he's a Fraud! I feel better now that I got that off my chest!!!

And I feel better for you.Confusednicker:

These ding-a-lings just cant seem to comprehend that.
Bob Seger Wrote:A proud democrat huh? And you claim you have convictions? What a laugh for anyone to claim convictions and then support , advocate and condone what is now nothing more than the party of satan. This evil organization has moved so far to the left that it nowhere even resembles the democratic party home that I grew up in. Obama has reaped whatever he has sown. He gets none of my respect because he has earned none of my respect. He has made himself the laughing stock of the entire world. I do not claim him as my president. I do not support him. I am ashamed of him. I cant stand to see his face. I get sick to my stomach when I hear his voice. I have to abide by his policies only because they are the law of the land, and I have to.

this just might make you sick there beautiful loser Confusednicker:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=503]

Bob, I was just going to 'like' your post but thought better of it. I was thinking only today how much I hate to hear his lying voice. The one thing that I believe escapes most liberals is the fact that absolutely EVERYBODY outside the US don't drink the liberal democrat koolaid. They therefore don't buy the spin cranked out by the DNC and democrat leadership. Not only is Obama the laughing stock of the world, America is the laughing stock of the world because a more than able replacement is standing at the door and voters are struggling with whether they trust him or not. The only folks that have swallowed more lies than today's average citizen, were peoples under the evil thumb of some dictator or leader ala Adolf Hitler. Most folks are so detatched from reality they are truly confused about who they want to see become president. Talk about laughable, with a record as clear as this president has, how could there be any question? There is little wonder why the world sees us as a bunch of spoiled and decadant goofs.
Well, this is a venting thread, so here goes.

First off, my big vent is that I can't wait till there's an election where I am passionate about the person I support. I am passionate about Romney winning - but it's more to keep Obama out rather than see Romney win.

Ok, now for the REAL vent...

I cannot freaking focus on my studies worth a lick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to study for this exam and my mind keeps going "Wideleft" and "Wideright" (no pun intended) and won't concentrate. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wideright's vent of the day. May not be the last one either. Big Grin
Funny how the democarts get their collective panties in a bunch when it's their guy that people are ripping on the President claiming "disrespect towards the Office of the President"
If you haven't notice this has been going on for 200+ years.
I respect the office[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-xOehzA3K3mrbNx05yuk...jIHRW8woT7] Just not the man sitting in the Resolute desk.
I'll see your Obama and Bush and raise you a Ford
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ1wh7ZuWSG624MzNmV9n...cqmtyu5KBQ]
romney's such a puppet he may not even be within 100 miles of a tough decision.
I really don't like either one of them that great.
Romney impresses me more but Obama is destroying our economy even more-so than it already was. When was the last time we had talks of another Great Depression in the making? RIGHT NOW!
Numbers don't lie, look at the unemployment rates and our national debt.
He obviously doesn't need to be president!
People are going to talk - it's called freedom of speech, tvtimeout.
If I call him an idiot, well that's because I think he's an idiot and there isn't anything you can do about it.
You sound like a little baby. People on here talk crap about Romney too.. Look at Ville, he never shuts up and you don't see any Romney homers starting threads saying "Man, I have to get this off my chest"..
One thing I learned from the debate, Romney is very disrespectful to the President of the United States.
And Obama isn't disrespectful?
Creating an ad about the miners of America and saying "They where forced to go to the meetings that Govenor Romney held"..

That's not disrespectful? If it was true, why did the miners strike back with their own videos telling how much BS Obama's ads and campaign where?

I'm not going to talk politics with you Ville, simply because you like to jump from one point to a star in the sky that isn't relevant in this convo.
Ballers Wrote:And Obama isn't disrespectful?
Creating an ad about the miners of America and saying "They where forced to go to the meetings that Govenor Romney held"..

That's not disrespectful? If it was true, why did the miners strike back with their own videos telling how much BS Obama's ads and campaign where?

I'm not going to talk politics with you Ville, simply because you like to jump from one point to a star in the sky that isn't relevant in this convo.

The rally was held last month in Beallsville, Ohio, thick with miners from the Century coal mine, owned by Murray Energy, a major donor to Republican causes. Within days of the rally, Murray employees contacted a nearby morning talk radio host, David Blomquist, to say they were forced to attend the Aug. 14 event at the mine.

Murray closed the mine the day of the rally, saying it was necessary for security and safety, then docked miners their pay for those hours. Asked by WWVA radio’s Blomquist about the allegations, Murray Chief Operating Officer Robert Moore said, somewhat confusingly, “Attendance was mandatory but no one was forced to attend the event.

I can't vent like everybody else? Is this only a republican vent thread? Sorry if I jumped in a "republican only" thread.

Edit: WC23 didn't post any truth you didn't want to hear, did he?
TheRealVille Wrote:I can't vent like everybody else? Is this only a republican vent thread? Sorry if I jumped in a "republican only" thread.
Edit: WC23 didn't post any truth you didn't want to hear, did he?

Yeah, you should have known better. This is a private party started by a disgruntled "proud" democrat.:biggrin:
vector Wrote:this just might make you sick there beautiful loser Confusednicker:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=503]

Ah, the slime oozes out from underneath the rock again.

What would make me sick? If you are wanting me to view something at least learn how to do it first. I believe the word "stupid" came up again yesterday and obviously everyone started pointing fingers your way. Ironic once again isn't it??????.......Thanks for the umpteenth time of proving the point Heckle. Old habits just die hard, dont they? Confusednicker:

Careful now, you're going to get junior all bumfuzzled again. He's already having a heck of a time trying to hang on somewhere whenever the wind blows. Dont make it harder on the little fellar Confusednicker:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The rally was held last month in Beallsville, Ohio, thick with miners from the Century coal mine, owned by Murray Energy, a major donor to Republican causes. Within days of the rally, Murray employees contacted a nearby morning talk radio host, David Blomquist, to say they were forced to attend the Aug. 14 event at the mine.

Murray closed the mine the day of the rally, saying it was necessary for security and safety, then docked miners their pay for those hours. Asked by WWVA radio’s Blomquist about the allegations, Murray Chief Operating Officer Robert Moore said, somewhat confusingly, “Attendance was mandatory but no one was forced to attend the event.

Did you watch the video that the miners struck back with? They claimed that the contact party was a disgruntled former employee (s) that had been previously terminated.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The rally was held last month in Beallsville, Ohio, thick with miners from the Century coal mine, owned by Murray Energy, a major donor to Republican causes. Within days of the rally, Murray employees contacted a nearby morning talk radio host, David Blomquist, to say they were forced to attend the Aug. 14 event at the mine.

Very rarely do I talk politics due to my decision to keep my vote to myself but I will make a short comment about MEC since it was my former employer. I worked for Murray Energy for roughly two years following the completion of my Mining Engineering degree from the University of Kentucky. During my time at Murray I worked at several of his mines performing numerous tasks ranging from shoveling belt, running a continuous miner, longwall shearer, training belts, bolting roofs before being advanced as their engineering rep. to analyze CSA's (Coal Supply Agreements) for all their operations from Ohio to Utah with numerous electrical companies. Over my time there, several political functions were held at the St. Clairsville "Undo's." Attendance was not mandatory to attend any of these events nor was anyone subject to disciplinary action for not attending. A lot of conflict has risen in the Belmont Co. area prior to me leaving to work for Alpha Natural Resources due to lack of production at their Powhatan No. 6 mine, which is also a part of the UMWA and the only union mine in all of Murray Energy. Conditions in that mine did not warrant the need for the 400+ miners that were on the books, so layoffs did occur. Mr. Murray made it very clear that the talented miners would be brought in to work at the two new mines being developed at this moment next to Century and those that had bad work histories would not be retained. Since the Powhatan mine is where I "cut my teeth" I had the ability to work side by side with many UMWA members. This place is like I'm sure many others out there, a lot of hard working guys and the select few that were always instigators looking for a way to file a grievance with their local rep because they had their hand slapped for either not doing their job or refusing to show up to work. Some of these disgruntled workers always called the Wheeling stations voicing this or that, but never actually took into consideration their own actions. Some of these individuals could have been the ones to call in and complain since AEC's Century Mine is roughly 10 miles away from the Powhatan No. 6 mine. I've talked to some of my friends that still work there and they have even said the event wasn't mandatory. A shift was shut down due to security issues, people that wanted to attend did have to sign up the individuals they were bringing and were checked in upon arrival at the mine site to prevent unauthorized individuals from being there.

MEC is also very family oriented and was very good to me and my wife. While I was working there my wife stayed in Ashland, KY to complete her Master's Degree in Communication Disorders at Marshall University. One month I worked a 6-1 schedule from 12 A-10A on a compliance crew. I was unable to see my wife for almost 4 weeks, so I went to talk with his son Ryan about my displeasure of not being able to go home. Mr. Murray happened to be there instead of his office in Pepper Pike and told me to head home and stay a few days. He said this and I'll never forget it, "Some things in life are more important than work. We appreciate all that you do for us and the sacrifices that you and all my other employees make on a daily basis." So I went home and stayed 4-5 days and upon my return I was moved to the position I held until I left because it allowed me to get home more often. Also, he made sure that one week per month I got to work from my home in Ashland to allow us to see more of one another. When I traveled to Western Kentucky to visit their KenAmerican operation, their American Coal Company in Galatia, IL, their mines in Utah, Rob Moore allowed me to stay a couple of days after the trip just so that I could wind down and catch up on the little things all newly weds take for granted, burnt pot roast and concrete gravy..lol. Bottom line numbers mattered of course, but employee satisfaction was their priority. And for that reason I am forever grateful that they did that for us. Had the engineering position not opened up at ANR to allow me to get back closer to my hometown, parents, brothers, etc. I would have been more than happy to stay.

Like I said earlier, this is not a political referendum on Murray Energy, Mr. Murray or Rob Moore, because I choose to keep those types of things to myself. I just feel they are getting a black eye over this event and it really is unfortunate for the company and its employees, but there is always two sides to every story in all media reports. This one happens to be mine and it is from a first hand basis.
DALE Wrote:Very rarely do I talk politics due to my decision to keep my vote to myself but I will make a short comment about MEC since it was my former employer. I worked for Murray Energy for roughly two years following the completion of my Mining Engineering degree from the University of Kentucky. During my time at Murray I worked at several of his mines performing numerous tasks ranging from shoveling belt, running a continuous miner, longwall shearer, training belts, bolting roofs before being advanced as their engineering rep. to analyze CSA's (Coal Supply Agreements) for all their operations from Ohio to Utah with numerous electrical companies. Over my time there, several political functions were held at the St. Clairsville "Undo's." Attendance was not mandatory to attend any of these events nor was anyone subject to disciplinary action for not attending. A lot of conflict has risen in the Belmont Co. area prior to me leaving to work for Alpha Natural Resources due to lack of production at their Powhatan No. 6 mine, which is also a part of the UMWA and the only union mine in all of Murray Energy. Conditions in that mine did not warrant the need for the 400+ miners that were on the books, so layoffs did occur. Mr. Murray made it very clear that the talented miners would be brought in to work at the two new mines being developed at this moment next to Century and those that had bad work histories would not be retained. Since the Powhatan mine is where I "cut my teeth" I had the ability to work side by side with many UMWA members. This place is like I'm sure many others out there, a lot of hard working guys and the select few that were always instigators looking for a way to file a grievance with their local rep because they had their hand slapped for either not doing their job or refusing to show up to work. Some of these disgruntled workers always called the Wheeling stations voicing this or that, but never actually took into consideration their own actions. Some of these individuals could have been the ones to call in and complain since AEC's Century Mine is roughly 10 miles away from the Powhatan No. 6 mine. I've talked to some of my friends that still work there and they have even said the event wasn't mandatory. A shift was shut down due to security issues, people that wanted to attend did have to sign up the individuals they were bringing and were checked in upon arrival at the mine site to prevent unauthorized individuals from being there.

MEC is also very family oriented and was very good to me and my wife. While I was working there my wife stayed in Ashland, KY to complete her Master's Degree in Communication Disorders at Marshall University. One month I worked a 6-1 schedule from 12 A-10A on a compliance crew. I was unable to see my wife for almost 4 weeks, so I went to talk with his son Ryan about my displeasure of not being able to go home. Mr. Murray happened to be there instead of his office in Pepper Pike and told me to head home and stay a few days. He said this and I'll never forget it, "Some things in life are more important than work. We appreciate all that you do for us and the sacrifices that you and all my other employees make on a daily basis." So I went home and stayed 4-5 days and upon my return I was moved to the position I held until I left because it allowed me to get home more often. Also, he made sure that one week per month I got to work from my home in Ashland to allow us to see more of one another. When I traveled to Western Kentucky to visit their KenAmerican operation, their American Coal Company in Galatia, IL, their mines in Utah, Rob Moore allowed me to stay a couple of days after the trip just so that I could wind down and catch up on the little things all newly weds take for granted, burnt pot roast and concrete gravy..lol. Bottom line numbers mattered of course, but employee satisfaction was their priority. And for that reason I am forever grateful that they did that for us. Had the engineering position not opened up at ANR to allow me to get back closer to my hometown, parents, brothers, etc. I would have been more than happy to stay.

Like I said earlier, this is not a political referendum on Murray Energy, Mr. Murray or Rob Moore, because I choose to keep those types of things to myself. I just feel they are getting a black eye over this event and it really is unfortunate for the company and its employees, but there is always two sides to every story in all media reports. This one happens to be mine and it is from a first hand basis.

Thanks for the post Dale. Pretty much settles that issue, doesn't it?
Hey junior, ever hear of fact check? Man, oh man, you would think that after you fail with these stunts time after time after time , you would go back and stay in the XBox threads with the other middle school tykes. You just never learn.......Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey junior, ever hear of fact check? Man, oh man, you would think that after you fail with these stunts time after time after time , you would go back and stay in the XBox threads with the other middle school tykes. You just never learn.......Confusednicker:

LOL, this is exactly what happens when a young un decides he is going to take the point on some issue because he buys into the wrong side of an argument. The VAST majority of companies are good. The VAST majority of employers value the employees that don't offer excuses as their 'default' position. Forced to go to a Romney rally? I mean, this ain't Russia, yet. If Obama has anything to say about it after the election, I might have to qualify that assessment though, LOL.
Pages: 1 2