Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell vs McCreary game to be Played Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just trying to keep everyone informed the Bell vs McCreary game has been moved from Friday to Thursday night kick off time is 7:30

Media coverage by WMIK 92.7 or online stream wmikradio.com
Objective Wrote:Just trying to keep everyone informed the Bell vs McCreary game has been moved from Friday to Thursday night kick off time is 7:30

Media coverage by WMIK 92.7 or online stream wmikradio.com

Kickoff is 7 not 7:30.
why is the game on a thursday
I can assume (you know what this means so this is just a guess) it will give them an extra day of recovery time for Harlan Co game and a chance to scout a lot of games on Friday night
**** CORRECTION **** Thanks Amped 88 kick off is 7 pm
Don't know why the game was moved to Thursday night but I know where I'd be if my team (Williamsburg) wasn't playing on Friday. I'd be in Barbourville. Knox Central - Russell County will be a slobberknocker!

They're bringing in extra bleachers in anticipation of 5,000+ attendance. To all those lucky enough to see this one in person... have fun!

Oh yeah, and GO PANTHERS!!!
Avery Bullock Wrote:Don't know why the game was moved to Thursday night but I know where I'd be if my team (Williamsburg) wasn't playing on Friday. I'd be in Barbourville. Knox Central - Russell County will be a slobberknocker!

They're bringing in extra bleachers in anticipation of 5,000+ attendance. To all those lucky enough to see this one in person... have fun!

Oh yeah, and GO PANTHERS!!!

I don't think they will have that many but they might.
If Russell brings a large crowd there very well could be 5000 or more, this is the most excitement I've seen around here in long time. I took my mother by the Hair salon this after noon and one lady said we was 84 years old and hasn't been to a game in over 50 years and she was going. My mom ask me to come by and get her she thought she would go to.